• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do you do with your Saturdays once College football is over?

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have Hookers & Blow been taken yet?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,771.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the bowl season but it's always with some reserve. I know that the greatest time of the year is coming to a close for almost 9 months. I tend to finally get the yard raked, repair shit around the house, anything on the "honey-do" that I have put off since September, and drink.

Preferably drinking while doing all the stuff you mentioned......right?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,771.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Friday needs to hurry up it's fucking ass and get here.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snowmobile almost every weekend until the end of March, then RZR riding, camping and boating, till football starts again.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I very much enjoy messing with OU and Nebraska fans that are still stuck in the 1900s

Also Larping with hot chicks and their titties

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little larping, hit up the Quizno's every now and then, braid my Wiccan LifeMate's armpit hairs and make kickass posts.
Sign me up level 78 LARP ninja :suds:
devil_zpsshesz8jw.gif

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
National Signing Day. sort of get excited for what can be.

Then gear up and do my taxes. Having too many investments and two kids in college makes a lot of filling out of forms. On top of that, I get to file my deceased father's taxes. So, I get to do lots and lots of taxes. I get very grumpy, because I do not go as fast at it as my wife wishes.

Forgot to add, I have to do my oldest son's taxes also even though I have done them the past few years and gave him copies so he could just follow what I did. My wife know's I am pissed off about this, because when she told me this, I immediately said, "When is he going to fucking grow up?" I started doing my own taxes at the age of 16.

Spring Game.

Once my taxes are accomplished, I plan on putting in a brick patio with a fire pit. When I begin a project, I never am able to go at the speed at which my wife demands. Drives my wife insane. When finished, it looks good but my wife complains. Sometimes, there is too much nagging.

Does she help? No, but I like it that way. If she offered I would have to answer all of her questions and whatever she was working on I would have to fix or go do it and drop whatever I was doing.

Lots of yard work and clean up. This year, the moles have been especially bad. My guess, last year's mild winter did not kill off enough of them. My yard even had a fricking mole in it when we had a thaw earlier during the winter. Never have I seen that in 26 years of living here. I will guess with this next thaw, that mole and its kin will come back.

Once the yard is prepared then I am back to working on the brick patio with a fire pit.

On top of the brick patio expense, we will get a new roof and a new air conditioner. Last year, our second floor AC unit died off when we had a late hot spell. I replaced the main floor unit last year, went from a Rheem to a York, cost me $4,000 or so. Yes, we have two what you call whole house systems, we also have two furnaces. One system for the main floor and basement, one for the second floor.

Sometime in May, start doing gardening and take all my inside plants outside. Plant a few of them. Which reminds me, I need to take Coleus Cuttings now to get them started.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I make rap videos....

That is one crazy video. You have to watch at the 4 minute mark. WTF is that?

Wow, that reminds me when I took my son and his friends to see my nephew's band, Emarosa. Somehow, my son's friends had actually heard of them. All of their music evolved around the word, FUCK.

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is one crazy video. You have to watch at the 4 minute mark. WTF is that?

Wow, that reminds me when I took my son and his friends to see my nephew's band, Emarosa. Somehow, my son's friends had actually heard of them. All of their music evolved around the word, FUCK.

I find White European rap more stimulating than Urban American rap...

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Find something else to replace what getting kicked in the dick repeatedly feels like.