• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do you do with your Saturdays once College football is over?

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the bowl season but it's always with some reserve. I know that the greatest time of the year is coming to a close for almost 9 months. I tend to finally get the yard raked, repair shit around the house, anything on the "honey-do" that I have put off since September, and drink.

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the bowl season but it's always with some reserve. I know that the greatest time of the year is coming to a close for almost 9 months. I tend to finally get the yard raked, repair shit around the house, anything on the "honey-do" that I have put off since September, and drink.

I disconnect Cable. Nothing but shit on for 9 months.

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
A little town called none of ya god damn bidness
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me? I follow basketball until that lull in the summer when it's just baseball on... Easier to find stuff to do during the summer though since Im done with class for the semester. I usually loaf around one day then hit the gym the next.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me? I follow basketball until that lull in the summer when it's just baseball on... Easier to find stuff to do during the summer though since Im done with class for the semester. I usually loaf around one day then hit the gym the next.

I don't do NBA, but I do follow NCAA lightly until about mid Feb. when things start to heat up. Then once that tourney is over, it's back to the yard.

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
A little town called none of ya god damn bidness
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't do NBA, but I do follow NCAA lightly until about mid Feb. when things start to heat up. Then once that tourney is over, it's back to the yard.

I don't understand the seemingly across the board dislike for the NBA this board has... I only follow it because I love basketball though. If I didn't I could see many flaws in the league that would turn me off of it...

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone seems to think no one has anything to do on saturday in Nebraska when there's no football. :burt:

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go to Magic games and get wildly drunk...basically the same less football and add basketball

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand the seemingly across the board dislike for the NBA this board has... I only follow it because I love basketball though. If I didn't I could see many flaws in the league that would turn me off of it...

Can't answer across the board, but basketball was NEVER on tv when I was growing up. So as a child I wasn't introduced to it at all and the interest that I do have today only stems from the fact that the Clemson Tigers play basketball. At least they call it that. Even with the Tigers basketball, I didn't get interested until my senior year of high school when we had a decent team with Horace Grant and Dale Davis and a few others.

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping they get like 4 1st rounders for him. This years draft is gonna be one of the strongest in history...

But it sucks waiting for them to get good...when they played LA in the finals a few years ago Orlando was fucking insane. It was awesome

Beggs

Nipples of a God
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College basketball, then baseball. Lots and lots of baseball. One reason why i love being out of school during the summer.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
usually by March the fishing has picked up and I'm on the water for a good bit too.