• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL What conference has the most 1st and 2nd rd picks

Which Conference holds the record for most 1st and 2nd round picks at 21

• C USA

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Sunbelt

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • MAC

• Big East

• SWAC

• ACC

• SEC

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, I don't understand conference nutswinging. It baffles me. I don't get off on FSU, Miami, Va Tech or anyone else in the ACC sending x number of players to the nfl or winning x number of games or winning x number of bowl games. I don't give a fuck! .... CLEMSON!! That's the only team I care about winning. That's it. CLEMSON!! Fuck errbody else and I don't care what conference they're in. It's like taking credit for your friend fucking a hot chick while you're actually left spanking the monkey. Mind boggling.

Last edited:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, I don't understand conference nutswinging. It baffles me. I don't get off on FSU, Miami, Va Tech or anyone else in the ACC sending x number of players to the nfl or winning x number of games or winning x number of bowl games. I don't give a fuck about! .... CLEMSON!! That's the only team I care about winning. That's it. CLEMSON!! Fuck errbody else and I don't care what conference they're in. It's like taking credit for your friend fucking a hot chick while you're actually left spanking the monkey. Mind boggling.
Well since Tennessee can't live up to their expectations so they have to live vicariously through the successes of others.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama’s nine selections through three rounds leads all schools for the draft. The seven Alabama football players chosen in the first 55 picks on Thursday and Friday is an NFL Draft record. The nine Alabama football selections in the first 80 picks is also a first in NFL Draft history

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn't want to go the NFL anyways.

Damn right. You see all these former NFL guys who've scrambled their brains? Big 12 players have this stuff figured out.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama’s nine selections through three rounds leads all schools for the draft. The seven Alabama football players chosen in the first 55 picks on Thursday and Friday is an NFL Draft record. The nine Alabama football selections in the first 80 picks is also a first in NFL Draft history
Come talk to me when you get four of the first eight.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, I don't understand conference nutswinging. It baffles me. I don't get off on FSU, Miami, Va Tech or anyone else in the ACC sending x number of players to the nfl or winning x number of games or winning x number of bowl games. I don't give a fuck! .... CLEMSON!! That's the only team I care about winning. That's it. CLEMSON!! Fuck errbody else and I don't care what conference they're in. It's like taking credit for your friend fucking a hot chick while you're actually left spanking the monkey. Mind boggling.

You just described the typical SEC fan not associated with Alabama to perfection......:clap: