• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What a turn around

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were on the doorstep to beating the number 1 team in the nation, only to be out of the top 25 a few weeks later. Fuckin A

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple of reasons stick out. Number one reason is Kelly has refused to convey the importance of protecting the ball. Secondly, the defense has completely fell apart. Number three the play-calling has been abysmal at crucial times in the game. In all honesty he's lost the concept of coaching for the game situations, times when we should be running it he's passing and times we should be conservative with the ball he's rolling out and leaving the qb unprotected. If Kelly were on his game as a coach he would have at the very least benched Golson for a stretch to make certain he knew how those turnovers were costing us.

This team has a fair amount of talent and yesterday's game was an embarrassment to say the very least. For some reason unknown to me he has completely abandoned the running game. We have a stable of good running backs and a fairly highly recruited line yet he wants to keep putting it all on Golson. I think it's obvious to the world that Golson has lost all confidence. It's written all over his face and on his body language. To keep throwing him back out there wasn't fair to the team or the fans. That's my honest take. I've always backed Kelly but recently he has completely let the wheels fall off. He's the head man and he's refused to take action by benching Golson. I still will be rooting but I'm more than disappointed in the team and the coach.

bbirish73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notre Dame is playing right now how I figured they were going to play the whole year. The 6-0 start was just a tease. The defense is sucking and Golson looks like a player that hasn't played in a year. I expect them to lose against Louisville and USC. I would like some positive momentum going to the off season but things are really going downhill quickly. Kelly isn't helping either. His decision making during the last two losses has been terrible. Man, I might not even watch the game Saturday I'm so disappointed.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is xrazy but 2 wins to end the season against rank teams we will be back in the Top 20 and a bowl win gets us in the top 15 to finish the season. a good stepping stone for next year.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what needs to happen or the seat will be very hot for Brian Kelly.

Lillyliverd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing can surprise me about this team. I think we are just as likely to win our remaining games as lose our remaining games. We need to get to where we stomp shitty opponents and beat the teams we should beat. Overall, we haven't seen BK teams play consistently at a level they are capable of playing. In my opinion this team has played well only one game (FSU) since Stanford.