• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What a load this has become

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The things that get me: 1. If it happened, it was before he was even in the NFL. 2. It took year and a half for NFL to complete the investigation. 3. The NFL is not bigger then the criminal justice system. 4. There is clear text messages that she wanted to set zeke up and get friends to lie. 5. How does the NFL have more information then the police?? 6. Because of the botched Ray Rice case, the NFL is going way above and beyond to please the court of public opinion. I am all for sending a message, but this six game suspension is sending a message that the criminal justice system doesn't matter to the NFL and any female can easily set up a player for suspension. Lastly, I don't believe shit that TMZ has to say. They will sensationlize anything. You can't prove that Zeke bruised that lady unfortunately.

1. He had already been drafted into the NFL
2. 13 months
3. NFL has their own policies regarding domestic violence, including accusations.
4. THIS is why I don't believe Zeke did anything to her. She was butt hurt that her boyfriend was breaking up with her AFTER he got drafted.
5. They had an independent investigation team full of liberal Feminist women
6. YES

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EXACTLY! Charged and found guilty of abuse is 1 game. Made up bullshit is 6? I hope Jerry, now that he has all he wants, sues the fuck out of the NFL.

And hope Mara end up in hell soon.

If that happens I bet the devil himself gets a suspension.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone who is upset about the suspension, you all know it's not really 6 games right? That's a front. The NFL laid it as 6 expecting an appeal from Zeke so they can lower it to 4. 4 games is a gift if Zeke really beat her up. In my opinion, if you beat a woman, I don't think you should be in the league at all. That's the lowest of the low if you ask me. That goes for anyone, especially that fucking Giants kicker who ADMITTED IT!

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone who is upset about the suspension, you all know it's not really 6 games right? That's a front. The NFL laid it as 6 expecting an appeal from Zeke so they can lower it to 4. 4 games is a gift if Zeke really beat her up. In my opinion, if you beat a woman, I don't think you should be in the league at all. That's the lowest of the low if you ask me. That goes for anyone, especially that fucking Giants kicker who ADMITTED IT!
If zeke played for the giants then I could see it being reduced. But he plays for the cowboys. Do you honestly think godell will reduce this after spending 13 months investigating? Cowboys need to steal a couple somehow until zeke serves his 6 games. It's too bad the owners don't get rid of godell. He such a c0ckbite.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DHOoqwKXUAARKT9.jpg:large

It's obvious to anyone that isn't retarded that this kid was set up.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would make a great "lifetime" channel movie if was not such a complete and utter load of horse shit

Even Hollywood can not dream up this kind of fantasy More like a Wes Craven horror movie

SMH

Anybody want take odds on Goodell getting a new contract ?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would make a great "lifetime" channel movie if was not such a complete and utter load of horse shit

Even Hollywood can not dream up this kind of fantasy More like a Wes Craven horror movie

SMH

I'll be shocked if he does.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SMH

I think Goodell just jumped to the top spot on Jerry's list of relocation projects. 3 down, 1 to go. I jest... maybe...

At least it won't be a year before we hear the results of the appeal. I'm hoping for a major reduction, but I am not opposed to a smaller (1-2 game) suspension for all of Zeke's other bull shit.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Goodell just jumped to the top spot on Jerry's list of relocation projects. 3 down, 1 to go. I jest... maybe...

At least it won't be a year before we hear the results of the appeal. I'm hoping for a major reduction, but I am not opposed to a smaller (1-2 game) suspension for all of Zeke's other bull shit.
me too 1 game would be the message sent to Zeke to get it together.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow!!!

Exhibits accompanying the NFL’s report also included the exact exchange between Thompson and her friend, which took place on Sept. 21, 2016. The exchange was obtained by the NFL via a forensic sweep of Thompson’s phone, which was provided to investigators. The exact exchange was noted as Exhibit 74 in the NFL’s appendix accompanying the 160-page report. It is as follows:

[Thompson]: What if I sold mine and Ezekiel’s sex videos" style=")

[Friend]: We could black mail him w that"

[Thompson]: I want to bro"

[Friend]: Let’s do it" : Let’s do it

[Thompson]: Scared"

[Friend]: Shit"

[Friend]: Id be like look give me 10k or I’ll just sell our sex videos for the same amount flat"

[Friend]: Me and my friends tryna go on vacation and get boob jobs"

[Thompson]: 10k Bitch I want 20k"
[Thompson]: Go big or go home"

[Friend]: That’s fine too"

[Friend]: Like what"

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow!!!

Exhibits accompanying the NFL’s report also included the exact exchange between Thompson and her friend, which took place on Sept. 21, 2016. The exchange was obtained by the NFL via a forensic sweep of Thompson’s phone, which was provided to investigators. The exact exchange was noted as Exhibit 74 in the NFL’s appendix accompanying the 160-page report. It is as follows:

[Thompson]: What if I sold mine and Ezekiel’s sex videos" style=")

[Friend]: We could black mail him w that"

[Thompson]: I want to bro"

[Friend]: Let’s do it" : Let’s do it

[Thompson]: Scared"

[Friend]: Shit"

[Friend]: Id be like look give me 10k or I’ll just sell our sex videos for the same amount flat"

[Friend]: Me and my friends tryna go on vacation and get boob jobs"

[Thompson]: 10k Bitch I want 20k"
[Thompson]: Go big or go home"

[Friend]: That’s fine too"

[Friend]: Like what"

and Thompson is considered credible ?

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE