• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What a load of horseshit.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Todd McGay is an absolute quack. Just trying to stir shit up, what a flip floppin pile of fecal matter. LINK

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
does it really matter? 1 to suck louis or 2 to detoliet lions?

play out contract and jump ship

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mel Kiper usually always has better drafts than Todd McShay as previously already stated. Whats going on is McShay is probably tired of being called the number 2 guy to go to for NFL drafts. I mean, everyone always looks to Kiper first. After all, Kiper had Suh the #1 pick overall about 3-4 weeks before McShay even had Suh in the top 5. McShay is just trying to be different than Kiper so if by any chance Suh does not go #1, than he will have a "one up" on Kiper.

fastest40minutes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I am a Rams fan and I think that McShay is way off here. Up until this, I have not heard anything about the Rams taking McCoy. Everything points to the Rams taking Suh. McCoy is a good player, but Suh is the best player in this draft. The only other option I can see is trading down and taking a QB: Bradford or Claussen. I agree with others that McShay is just trying to be different than Kiper. Like it or not Huskers, Suh is probably going to be a St. louis Ram! I know I am excited.

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I Rams and Husker fan the Rams will shortly have a new owner Khan. I believe he can help turn things around. A few key FA gets this year a Vet QB, TE, OG and OT. Drafting Suh 1st and adding a backup RB to Steven Jackson, DE and OLB in the Draft will help right the ship and then the Rams can go after Jack Loocker(sp?) or Ryan Mallet in the draft 2011, add a legit # 1 WR in FA or Draft and the Rams maybe be better than you think in two years.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it that people FREAK OUT when someone is perceived as saying anything even remotely negative about a Husker player? McShay didn't even say anything negative. So he predicts Suh to go #2. So what. Maybe he will be right. Suh is the best player in college football going into the draft. That doesn't mean he is guaranteed to be the #1 pick. Was Matt Stafford the best player last year? Was Jake Long the best player 2 years ago? Was JaMarcus Russell the best player 3 years ago? Was Mario Williams the best player 4 years ago (even though that was a good decision)? I could go on and on. Bottom line is that Suh will be a top 5 (more than likely at the very least top 2) pick in the NFL draft and he will make a ton of money. He could possibly even go to the NFL and be a complete flop and then nobody will remember him for being anything but a flop. Why completely freak out because some Joe on TV picks him not to go #1.

BTW, Kiper is an idiot.

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Why is it that people FREAK OUT when someone is perceived as saying anything even remotely negative about a Husker player? McShay didn't even say anything negative. So he predicts Suh to go #2. So what. Maybe he will be right. Suh is the best player in college football going into the draft. That doesn't mean he is guaranteed to be the #1 pick. Was Matt Stafford the best player last year? Was Jake Long the best player 2 years ago? Was JaMarcus Russell the best player 3 years ago? Was Mario Williams the best player 4 years ago (even though that was a good decision)? I could go on and on. Bottom line is that Suh will be a top 5 (more than likely at the very least top 2) pick in the NFL draft and he will make a ton of money. He could possibly even go to the NFL and be a complete flop and then nobody will remember him for being anything but a flop. Why completely freak out because some Joe on TV picks him not to go #1.

BTW, Kiper is an idiot.

i couldn't agree more about kiper. what's funny is now kiper is getting respect from this internet group and i recall kiper not being on top of anyone's most popular list. like rivals.com and the recruiting militants, kiper's analysis doesn't mean squat. on nfl draft day kiper spends alot of time back stepping and explaining why player A got drafted ahead of his precious board and why player b is still out there. the nfl draft is entertaining- i always block out at least 6 hours the saturday of the draft to watch- BUT one must keep in mind that not quite as inexact as recruiting, the nfl draft should be taken for what it is. FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY!