• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What a fuckin' season! Can't wait til the next one!

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love a well placed rainbow
rainbow-outhouse.jpg

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama with another #1 recruiting class and Hurts as a Sophomore. You guys will be there again, but I don't think it'll be against Clemson. Kinda leaning towards Bama vs. OU or OSU.

I doubt it too. Clemson has a ton of talent replacing these great guys that are leaving, but they'll be young and inexperienced, more like Ohio State this year. FSU is good, but we'll see if Clemson takes that much of a step back. The defense is losing a couple guys but replacing them with similar players. Gallman, who's great, has a ton of talent behind him with Fuller and Feaster. Obviously Williams is a monster, but Renfrow will be back and Clemson has had the bestwide receivers for a while now, and I think that will largely continue. The real question is if this #1 QB recruit can take the reins and play as even a shadow of Watson. I think Clemson could repeat as ACC champs next year, but I don't think they'll be competitive nationally for a couple years.

But I could definitely see Bama-OSU as our title game. Meyer is tremendous at coaching, will have a chip on his shoulder, and his talented team will be older and more mature.

Last edited: