• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What a CRAZY start to the season!!

heelfan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello all...WOW...I cannot remember anything as crazy as the start of this season. Beat 3 of the best teams in college basketball but lose to 2 teams no UNC team should ever lose to...and all this without Hairston...okay, and no McDonald either.

I haven't seen many of the games but when I can tune in I see that this team really plays together...they share the ball and play pretty smart most of the time. I'm pretty impressed with Britt and Johnson...and McAdoo and Tokoto are contributing like they should...would like to see McAdoo rebound more...especially on the offensive end where he could get some putbacks. Roy just needs to find a way to keep them as far from the free throw line as possible in crunch time.

Meeks and James are having some nice games...they just have to start being consistent...string some good performances together...not just one out of three...this team really needs contributions from everybody that steps on the floor.

I know...I haven't mentioned Paige...he's off the charts! He's having a stellar season. I had a mild heart attack when he rolled his ankle a couple weeks ago. Will be fun to see him for another 2.5 seasons. I think he could find a niche in the NBA but I don't see him leaving early. The only one I see leaving early would be Hairston. And McAdoo really should play his senior year...at this point I don't see him having much of an NBA career...he might have to play overseas. So he might as well see his Carolina career all the way through the 4 years.

Well, I hadn't posted anything about Carolina for some time...so I might have gotten a little carried away. I guess I really got back into it after seeing the beating they gave Kentucky. And Roy is still the guy I want leading this team...love watching him on the sidelines showing the passion he has for this team.

And congrats to Dean for receiving the Presidential Medal of Freedom. Very deserving...probably should have gotten it a long time ago. Was a nice ceremony they had for him at halftime of the Kentucky game...should have shown it on TV...but I had to youtube it...loved hearing Ford and Montross speak...they both said some really nice things about Coach. Wishing Dean the best...cause he was and still is the best!! Nobody did it better!! Including that guy eight miles down the road.

Go Heels!! Beat Texas!!