• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We've Reached out to Allen Hurns

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Shaheen was starting come on before his injury.

I will say this, when he went down, our O seemed to struggle more, and I could see him being a monster in the redzone.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I think Burton can be a top TE. I think he’s one of the most underrated talents in the league. Cohen won’t be on the field as often, but Nagy is going to draw up a hell of a lot of plays for him when he is in. Same with gabriel.

I understand that Gabriel and Cohen will have roles, with plays drawn up for them. Some unique packages. However, Meredith should be a starter and full-time player. Those two will be part-time.

I think Burton can be a very good TE in this league. However, even if Shaheen and him have separate roles. There's only 11 spots on the field. The two TE set will be apart of our offense, especially in the red zone. Although, the two will lose snaps to each other. It won't be a constant thing.

Meredith should be on the field for most every offensive snap, outside of maybe true goal line run packages.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Thought Shaheen was starting come on before his injury.

I will say this, when he went down, our O seemed to struggle more.

I think Shaheen has a very bright future. However, I understand bringing in Burton. Shaheen has a WAYS to go as a blocker and is still raw in the passing game. We cannot rely on him to yet be a full-time TE.

Bringing him along slowly is the better move, IMO. He's not there yet.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand that Gabriel and Cohen will have roles, with plays drawn up for them. Some unique packages. However, Meredith should be a starter and full-time player. Those two will be part-time.

I think Burton can be a very good TE in this league. However, even if Shaheen and him have separate roles. There's only 11 spots on the field. The two TE set will be apart of our offense, especially in the red zone. Although, the two will lose snaps to each other. It won't be a constant thing.

Meredith should be on the field for most every offensive snap, outside of maybe true goal line run packages.
We will see. Shaheen was starting to get it last year, but Burton was brought in to be the TE1. Shaheen still has to prove he can excel before he even challenges Burton. Burton could have a Kelce like year. Then you have Gabriel and Cohen filling in the Tyreek Hill role. And oh yeah, we actually have a quality number 1 wr in Robinson. His skill set is just not something that clearly fits the incoming scheme and he’s not the best at the role and position that suits his skill set on the team. Robinson will be out there every play and we will frequently see Meredith take a seat in the interest of putting more speed onto the field. There’s just too many mouths to feed on offense. He could have more good games if our offense catches the injury bug though.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking that Hurns was our Plan B in the event Meredith signs with another team. Guess not anymore.