• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

West Virginia University: Calling Someone The ‘Wrong’ Prounoun Is A Title IX Violation

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF?????

TItle IX | Proper Pronoun Usage

West Virginia University: Calling Someone The ‘Wrong’ Prounoun Is A Title IX Violation

How long till one of the teams are brought up for this at the NCAA?

So someone is born male, grows a beard, but identifies as a female, I'm in trouble for saying Yes Sir??!!!

Don't say Thank You Mam at the concession stand right away, be sure to ask them first, "how do you identify yourself?"

Then I'm sure others have seen the ones that you really can't tell which they are, they will be so offended when asked if they are Male of Female......Like that Saturday night live character "Pat" (for the ones old enough to remember"

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a friend of mine from college has a trans sibling (transitioning to male) attending college in Arizona who recently was called by his old female name, called "deadnamed". I had no idea that was a thing. The kid emailed the professor and everything before the semester saying what pronouns he preferred and all that, but the teacher still called him Ellen instead of Elliot. Elliot was not happy.

Bat 20

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a long time ago when I was in Basic Training, and the Drill Sergeant called us all "ladies", I was supposed to be offended? That was one of the nicest sobriquet's they used. Most names, if I repeated here, would get me banned for life.