• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

West Virginia to Renew VT series in 2021

DrPhil58

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish this series was a longtime affair, but we all know it will not happen anytime soon. Personally if it was me this series would be continous along with the Pitt game. 2021 seems light years away at this time. See ya then!

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Luck is starting to realize the value of traditional rivalries.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish this series was a longtime affair, but we all know it will not happen anytime soon. Personally if it was me this series would be continous along with the Pitt game. 2021 seems light years away at this time. See ya then!
Personally, I hope we NEVER play Pitt again, just a trash program and it would actually hurt our sos give me VT (at leat while Beamer is there, after that who knows) and Penn State all day long, would also love to see some tOSU on the regular.

DrPhil58

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Pitt is bad, but always fun game to watch no matter who won; very intense battles at times. Wouldn't mind Penn St. or Ohio St. throw in a series with Miami, Florida St, Virginia, maybe even Boston College or Kentucky. One thing for sure with the playoff games in the near future, need to bulk up the schedule and get rid of those lower division teams in order to jack up the strength of schedule.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you never want to play sPitt, you are not much of a WVU fan.........I've never heard an OSU fan say they don't want to play UM, never heard a GT fan say they don't want to play UGa,

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Pitt is bad, but always fun game to watch no matter who won; very intense battles at times. Wouldn't mind Penn St. or Ohio St. throw in a series with Miami, Florida St, Virginia, maybe even Boston College or Kentucky. One thing for sure with the playoff games in the near future, need to bulk up the schedule and get rid of those lower division teams in order to jack up the strength of schedule.

WVU HAD a strong schedule for last year and this, but Luck bought out the most expensive games on the schedule so we could play 1AA teams instead. :wtf2: