• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wembanyama might be the only one who can challenge MJ for GOAT

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My boy looking good. What a game against Denver. And he plays with G-leaguers and hes 20. LOL. If I say it, its gospel.

I tell everyone get his PSA 10 rookie card now. You're gonna wish you did later. That shit is gonna be worth MJ's rookie card value. Imagine once the dude gets a good team around him

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My boy looking good. What a game against Denver. And he plays with G-leaguers and hes 20. LOL. If I say it, its gospel.

I tell everyone get his PSA 10 rookie card now. You're gonna wish you did later. That shit is gonna be worth MJ's rookie card value. Imagine once the dude gets a good team around him

You have literally never been right before.

And Wemby as a possible GOAT is literally about as easy a call as it gets.

LeBron only other prospect close to his stature since Kareem, Magic and Bird.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is gonna be averging 30-35 a game this year at 19. LOL. Once he gets a 1-2 punch combo going with a solid bench its "game over" kids

^^^^^^^^

Great prediction. You were so close!

"I tell everyone" <---That you have no clue what da hell you're talking about?

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing that can hold back Wemby is injury he really needs to protect himself. Most big men in the league Joel Imbid, KAT, Chet Holmgren and KP from the top of my head. For some reason tall men end up with Achillis or knee problems where they would miss an extended period of time. Believe that going 10-15 years of being 7'4'' getting hurt will be in that process. Thats why I give mad respect to Lebron I don't believe he ever had a major injury that kept him out for a long time.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing that can hold back Wemby is injury he really needs to protect himself. Most big men in the league Joel Imbid, KAT, Chet Holmgren and KP from the top of my head. For some reason tall men end up with Achillis or knee problems where they would miss an extended period of time. Believe that going 10-15 years of being 7'4'' getting hurt will be in that process. Thats why I give mad respect to Lebron I don't believe he ever had a major injury that kept him out for a long time.
It helps that LeBron is only 6'9"

But yes his fitness and lack of injury and playing ability at his age are literally unmatched

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got no problem with his "early" prediction, which isn't terrible. Just laughing at his usual shitting on LeBron and now KD
Yeah I guess never know what he becomes.....but think he had a lot more talent around him than Lebron did in his year 1 season and Cavs were better. a lot better.