• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Welp... lol... Looks like Cutler's Season is not over

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you are a bigger man than Cutler. At least you don't give up when you've taken a beating. LOL

BRTky.jpg

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...you make this too easy.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only girls and teenagers type LOL with every post.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And so do Da Bears...LOL. At least we have a QB who doesn't quit on his team when he stubs his toe.

This can't possibly be serious. lol

As much as I think Cutler is basically finished as an NFL QB. He's come back from injury faster than anyone I've ever seen. The guy is tough as nails. He's fighting to play with a torn labrum in his throwing shoulder, for chrissake. lol

Cutler has beaten every injury time table he has ever been given. This isn't a debate, it's a fact.

The door can hit him on the ass on the way out, as far as I am concerned. However, I am not going to sit here and make things up about the guy.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fox's job is not on the line until next season.
I tend to agree. But recent word is Pace was forced to hire Fox. There is a chance that Pace will get to pick his own coach before he gets held accountable. Fox is a below average coach (white Lovie).

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is pretty much the circle of "franchise" quarterbacks isnt it? Cutler, Rivers, Romo, you would probably throw Flacco into that group without that great D. Bottom line, they passed on just paying Brees to giving up the farm for cutler before paying him. Its the wizard of oz of QB's. one wished he had a spine, one wished he would have had a brain.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tend to agree. But recent word is Pace was forced to hire Fox. There is a chance that Pace will get to pick his own coach before he gets held accountable. Fox is a below average coach (white Lovie).

I don't know about that. I think he has proven to be pretty competent throughout his career. This staff has been solid, IMO. I really like Fangio and what's happening with the D. I do not want to see that go. Fox has not done much of anything to make me dislike him. We've lost, but Pace/Fox inherited quite the mess from Trestman/Emery.

I don't think Pace is to the point where you can even begin to evaluate him yet. Next year is when both will begin to prove their worth. Pace's job won't be on the line, but Fox's will. The arrow damn well better be pointing up by this time next year. It appears that Pace has drafted pretty damn well, outside of White which is only due to his injuries. I have to see what happens with the QB position this off-season, and how things begin to play out with it next year.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is pretty much the circle of "franchise" quarterbacks isnt it? Cutler, Rivers, Romo, you would probably throw Flacco into that group without that great D. Bottom line, they passed on just paying Brees to giving up the farm for cutler before paying him. Its the wizard of oz of QB's. one wished he had a spine, one wished he would have had a brain.

Brees was a free agent prior to the 06 season. The Bears were still quite committed to Rex Grossman, and the fact we didn't sign him most definitely had nothing to do with Cutler.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please :hellno:.......

I mean, he's a very good stop-gap veteran while we bring in a young QB early in the draft, or begin to evaluate next year's class. Dallas probably won't be asking much draft pick wise for him, given that they'll be happy just to unload the last few years of his contract.

I'd be down, depending on what it would take.

Why do people act like Romo is awful? He's had a VERY impressive career. Is he Brady, Peyton or Brees? No... but he's put up nearly as good of numbers in his career and has been shafted many times by incompetence on the other side of the football and in the run game.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only girls and teenagers type LOL with every post.

What's the acceptable ratio to use LOL in posts, 1 in 2, 1 in 5, 1 in 10?

I'm asking for a friend......and this is a serious question.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, he's a very good stop-gap veteran while we bring in a young QB early in the draft, or begin to evaluate next year's class. Dallas probably won't be asking much draft pick wise for him, given that they'll be happy just to unload the last few years of his contract.

I'd be down, depending on what it would take.

Why do people act like Romo is awful? He's had a VERY impressive career. Is he Brady, Peyton or Brees? No... but he's put up nearly as good of numbers in his career and has been shafted many times by incompetence on the other side of the football and in the run game.

I think he wants to go somewhere and win but looking at the contenders not many need a QB.

After having thought about this for a while.....I think he ends up with the Bears honestly, especially since he played college ball in Illinois and they have the best coach of teams needing a QB. I think he'd be cool with playing for Fox.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he wants to go somewhere and win but looking at the contenders not many need a QB.

After having thought about this for a while.....I think he ends up with the Bears honestly, especially since he played college ball in Illinois and they have the best coach of teams needing a QB. I think he'd be cool with playing for Fox.

Exactly. I've been saying that the Bears is the most logical conclusion. They're in a spot where Fox needs to win next year, or he's out. The GM Pace wants to win with the coach he came in with too. The pieces are in place on defense, and I honestly think Romo may be looked to as a way to contend now while also grabbing a young QB to sit behind him.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo will be 37 next season......Too old.
He gets hurt every season it seems like.....
his miscues are as bad as Jays.................

Not that hes horrible,but not what we need.........And age is the big thing for me.

Cousins or draft one high..............1st or 2nd rd for me.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo will be 37 next season......Too old.
He gets hurt every season it seems like.....
his miscues are as bad as Jays.................

Not that hes horrible,but not what we need.........And age is the big thing for me.

Cousins or draft one high..............1st or 2nd rd for me.

No one is saying he'd be our one and only plan at QB. There would clearly be a rookie as an understudy, ready to take over when Romo's time is up. He would simply be a stop-gap.

His miscues are not as bad as Cutler's, by any stretch. He has 10 or less interceptions every season but one, going back to 2008. He's a very good QB.

Tony Romo Stats | Pro-Football-Reference.com

Those numbers and win-loss totals don't lie.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trubisky is the ONLY guy I'd take a shot at in this draft. However, I have a terrible feeling we draft a bust like Watson...

If we draft DeShaun Watson. I don't think I could take it...