• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

well...let's talk about 2018

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been paying much attention, but saw Tavon Austin said he'd be interested in the eagles. I think he'd be an interesting piece if they could get him on a cheap one year deal. If nothing else he'd be a good return man, but I think Doug would draw up some nice stuff for him

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting update that the Eagles and Curry are still talking re-structure. Most likely just formality before the inevitable "trade for a 6th/7th or cut" that needs to happen by Friday.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just free agency....still a draft and all the good stuff to go. But....did the rest of the NFCE just give up? No one made a move that thrills to me (The Cowboys traded down a round to get a FB....seriously?). Amazing how we sign our one target, play some cap play to make a few trades and we look light years ahead of the division on free agency.

Paul Richardson for $20M guaranteed.....ahhhh....at least we have old predictable Danny boy.

NFC East free agency recap

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NYG just got rid of JPP... and have a new coaching system, and ELI is on the decline

WAS is in a reboot phase; new QB (which is not any better than what they had)

DAL has Jerry busy fighting with Goodell over million dollar fines; and when was the last playoff game they won again?

The NFCE is always a dragout because we know each another so well, but we definitely look like the strongest team and ready to take it by storm again.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles signed LB Paul Worrilow. He played mostly special teams for Detroit last year.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles signed LB Paul Worrilow. He played mostly special teams for Detroit last year.

Wasn't he pretty good for the Falcons, or was their D just bad that he was the standout?

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worrilow is camp competition, they may add another LB in the draft and have Nelson/Gerry/Worrilow/draft pick duke it out for roster spots (Kendricks will be traded/cut). If he does make the team he would be a lateral move from Najee Goode. Good ST guy but not someone you want to give a lot of run in your defensive game plan.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul is a really hard nosed kid. My son played on the DL with his older brother when my son was in 8th grade. He played against Paul in lacrosse thru HS. They played them in FB once or twice. Paul is a football player, his biggest drawback is speed, or lack of it. I hope he makes the team, I will go out and buy a Worrilow jersey. Great family.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul is a really hard nosed kid. My son played on the DL with his older brother when my son was in 8th grade. He played against Paul in lacrosse thru HS. They played them in FB once or twice. Paul is a football player, his biggest drawback is speed, or lack of it. I hope he makes the team, I will go out and buy a Worrilow jersey. Great family.

Good story Manny, but speed is the game, so I doubt he does much. That said, maybe he makes it to prove us wrong.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manny, I may have spoken too soon, as the word out there is that your buddy Paul could start, if Kendricks is moved.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manny, I may have spoken too soon, as the word out there is that your buddy Paul could start, if Kendricks is moved.
Paul is great against the run, but I cannot see him out there on passing downs. Just not fast enough.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul is great against the run, but I cannot see him out there on passing downs. Just not fast enough.

True, but they use sub-packages anyway, so maybe he plays on 1st and 2nd downs, and they go to dime packages. I think if we stay at #32, we pick a LB or S.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles sign ex-Packers TE, Richard Rogers. Is he the old song writer? :heh:

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here you go Manny:
Thanks Duke. Great kid from a great family. I remember his brother John taking my son Andrew under his wing when Andrew started as an 8th grader, John was a senior. They were raised right, that's for sure. I think there might be 1 Worrilow still playing HS ball in Delaware. Their mother is a professor at UD.
When he signed, my youngest called me and said, now I have to get a Worrilow jersey. I told him I will get one too.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the preseason, the Eagles will play Pittsburgh, New England, Cleveland, and the Jets, in that order.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz is going to be playing with a chip on his shoulder. He got to see the SB up close... be a part of it.. but knows he wasn't the one that got it. He wants it. That hunger and this experience can only be a good thing. It is tough to get everything to fall right, to actually win it all. I 'so' hope Wentz ends up getting one as well.

Loved this... I always fall on the side of work ethic (one of the reason's I liked TO):

Wentz has been at the NovaCare Complex almost every day since the season ended. He works harder than anybody I’ve ever seen. He’s more motivated to be the very best than anyone I’ve seen (OK, I’ll say that Brian Dawkins was in the same category).