• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well, it wouldn't be a LSU offseason...

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we didn't have an important piece kicked off the team. So who you think steps up to take over for Hill? Most of these guys would gotten carries in games whether Hill was still on the team. I want to know who is going to give us those 10+ carries like we saw at the end of the year. Hilliard show great promise and then kinda fell off at times. I don't think blue has what it takes and I hear good things about Magee but i'm not sure.

Soo... like I asked, who takes over for Hill for being that playmaking RB?

4 Alfred Blue RB 6-2 220 Sr. 3L Boutte, La. (Hahnville HS)
14 Terrence Magee RB 5-9 212 Jr. 1L Franklinton, La. (Franklinton HS)
27 Kenny Hilliard RB 6-0 231 Jr. 2L Patterson, La. (Patterson HS)
28 Jonathan Juneau RB 5-11 198 Fr. RS Lafayette, La. (St. Thomas More HS)

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not very familiar with Juneau or Magee but from what I've seen I think Hilliard has the potential to be really good. He's got good size and if he's been taking the strength and conditioning program seriously he's going to be even more of a load.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not very familiar with Juneau or Magee but from what I've seen I think Hilliard has the potential to be really good. He's got good size and if he's been taking the strength and conditioning program seriously he's going to be even more of a load.

:agree: I hope so. The last thing we need to do is put more pressure on Mitt and the passing game with our new OC coming in. Hilliard has to be the front runner for the important carries, but I hope to see good things from Magee. The local media likes him, so i'm thinking he's showing promise.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: I hope so. The last thing we need to do is put more pressure on Mitt and the passing game with our new OC coming in. Hilliard has to be the front runner for the important carries, but I hope to see good things from Magee. The local media likes him, so i'm thinking he's showing promise.

As good as Miles recruits and as long as the kid has been willing to work, I'm sure the chances of him being pretty good are really high. Having said that, it'll depend on the O line as much as anything.