• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well, I tried to avoid this.........

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...........but I have 2 WSIS questions. Shit.

League 1 Non PPR
Cousins v Philly or Jimmy G @Rams
Pick 2 of these 3
Diggs v Philly
Gordon v NYG
Brieda @ Rams

Here is how I have it now. I'm tempted to sit Brieda fer Gordon. I feel Diggs FINALLY gets his against the #31 Pass D.
upload_2019-10-10_12-46-16.png

League 2 Non PPR
This one is easy ( I think)
Do you sit either of these guise fer Mixon?
Gordon v NYG
Fuller v KCC
Sutton v Ten
When Mixon has been involved in the passing game this year he has been good. Unfortunately, he was really only involved once.......lol. Hearing the weather in NE is gonna be rainy and windy so that is concerning me on Gordahn. I know I kinda asked these questions in another thread but hey, I'm on vacation so I feel I need to make another thread. Here is how I have that league now.

upload_2019-10-10_12-53-12.png

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...........but I have 2 WSIS questions. Shit.

League 1 Non PPR
Cousins v Philly or Jimmy G @Rams
Pick 2 of these 3
Diggs v Philly
Gordon v NYG
Brieda @ Rams

Here is how I have it now. I'm tempted to sit Brieda fer Gordon. I feel Diggs FINALLY gets his against the #31 Pass D.
View attachment 219365

League 2 Non PPR
This one is easy ( I think)
Do you sit either of these guise fer Mixon?
Gordon v NYG
Fuller v KCC
Sutton v Ten
When Mixon has been involved in the passing game this year he has been good. Unfortunately, he was really only involved once.......lol. Hearing the weather in NE is gonna be rainy and windy so that is concerning me on Gordahn. I know I kinda asked these questions in another thread but hey, I'm on vacation so I feel I need to make another thread. Here is how I have that league now.

View attachment 219366

I would definitely start mixon over Sutton... and keep Fuller and Gordon in as well... Mixon has the safer floor... Both the Bengals and Broncos are bad offenses facing good defenses... so I would rather go with the floor than the ceiling... especially when RBs are more likely to get TDs than WRs...

For League 1, I would be Benching Diggs... Especially in a non PPR.... Non PPR is TD reliant, and RBs have better chances to get TDs, and Gordon has BIG GAME potential vs the terrible Giants Defense... And you are not Benching Fuller after last week and facing KC...

And for the QB option, I don't see much of a difference between either... But If I had to choose, I would pick Cousins...

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would definitely start mixon over Sutton... and keep Fuller and Gordon in as well... Mixon has the safer floor... Both the Bengals and Broncos are bad offenses facing good defenses... so I would rather go with the floor than the ceiling... especially when RBs are more likely to get TDs than WRs...

For League 1, I would be Benching Diggs... Especially in a non PPR.... Non PPR is TD reliant, and RBs have better chances to get TDs, and Gordon has BIG GAME potential vs the terrible Giants Defense... And you are not Benching Fuller after last week and facing KC...

And for the QB option, I don't see much of a difference between either... But If I had to choose, I would pick Cousins...
So you see tVikes still being able to run on Philly or a big game from Thielen?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you see tVikes still being able to run on Philly or a big game from Thielen?

I just don't know if a player who hasn't had a great season, can just have a good game out of the blue... And Thielen is the clear number one there... And its a running team... so probably both... But I am not totally down on diggs… Just think that your other options are safer and have higher ceilings too...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy G over Cousins. That's all I got, although I was kinda blown away by Breida. Dude is FAST.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think I'd want to start Jimmy G against the Rams on the road.
Yeah, coming off of 2 straight shitty defensive performances. Plus Frisco's O-Line is banged up. And the Alphabet man is out for 4-6 weeks................I'm really talking myself into sitting Brieda now.............along with Jimmy G.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think I'd want to start Jimmy G against the Rams on the road.

Maybe, but over Cousins? I think yeah...last week was just a mirage, imo. However, as far as a real game goes, I hope I'm wrong, and Diggs gets his as well.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy G over Cousins. That's all I got, although I was kinda blown away by Breida. Dude is FAST.
Yup. He's a damn good RB when healthy. I really wish he would be getting more in the passing game. That dude in space is scary as all hell.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this is what I think I will do. I have pretty much talked myself into starting Gordon on both teams so I will start him tonight on both teams. If he has a big game, I go with the safe plays in each league. If not, I'll have to take some chances. Both of my teams in each of those leagues are better than the other team but the way this year is going fer me in all leagues (except best ball as I can't fuck that one up after the draft) there is no taking anybody fer granted.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i need to look over this more, but i disagree that mixon is safer...........
Non-ppr mixon has
2-3-16-6-11 points .
SO his floor so far is 2-3, TWICE 3 out of 5 games hes got 6 or less.....

Sutton actually has had
12-4-9-18-15

Tough matchup for sutton, but sanders should be locked up.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that was a shitty strategy! Good news is in league 2 I have NE D and they scored 18.4 and even though they gave up 14 I'm a pretty good bet fer the defensive 6 (she has the Texans D) so I'm up 25-0. I'll leave Sutton in. Fer league 1, welp, Imma need to go big. Brieda sits and Diggs in. All I can hope for is the Iggles stuff the run and force Cousins to go to the air. With Frisco's O-line being dinged up and Jadlskfjowie out, I think the Rams D gets healthy this week, In other words, you all should start Brieda if you have him cuz I'm sitting him.............fer Diggs..............SMH

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yippee!!!!! Gurley is doubtful! I guess Mixon is in.............or MBrown.........Niners run D looks pretty damn good. Not sure what to do here.............shit

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cousins is in for a big day. BOTH starting corners are out for Philly and the secondary already sucked ass when those guys were playing. Thielen and Diggs are gonna eat some Eagle ass. Also don't forget the Philly D is great against the run.

I'm probably going to end up going Cousins over Wentz this week in one league. Partly because I'm going to start the week in the hole and need the bigger upside play, and partly because the matchup is just too good.

Definitely throwing some DFS lineups with Cousins this week too.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is late,

But Diggs and Cousins are must starts this week.

Don’t bench Diggs. This has blow up game written all over it.

Philly is number 1 against the run, 31 against the pass and they struggle most with boundary WRs. The Vikings also seemed to establish more balance in their offense last week. Expect a 2018 throw back game for Cousins, Thielen and Diggs.