• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well damn...

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it won't be the worst thing in the world for the Pack to sit Rodgers and lose these last 2. I guess watching the playoffs without cheering interest will be something many of us forgot about...I kind of have. That stated, maybe they'll wake the F up, do some real and honest evaluation of what they are make real improvements....starting with Mr Capers retiring...and fixing this D....

Vegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,631.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be cheering for the Vikes to lose. Got that going for me.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offseason wish list:
  • Pass rush
  • Fresh imaginative defensive coordinator
  • Offensive line depth

Vegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,631.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offseason wish list:
  • Pass rush
  • Offensive line depth

And more secondary depth. They really need to re-sign Burnett for starters.

rtfgbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta be time for Dom to go, he's stale. I'm hoping Kevin King is fully healthy come next season and stays that way, he teased us this season playing with that bad shoulder.

Haven't seen the complete list of UFA's yet but if Burnett is one then I agree he should be back.

If they sit Rodgers fine, but boy do I want to see him play against Min and Det, especially if he can stick a dagger in any playoff hopes the Lions have.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta be time for Dom to go, he's stale. I'm hoping Kevin King is fully healthy come next season and stays that way, he teased us this season playing with that bad shoulder.

Haven't seen the complete list of UFA's yet but if Burnett is one then I agree he should be back.

If they sit Rodgers fine, but boy do I want to see him play against Min and Det, especially if he can stick a dagger in any playoff hopes the Lions have.

I'm quite positive the Lions will stick a dagger in any playoff hopes the Lions have. I also think it'd be more funny if Hundley did it.

rtfgbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm quite positive the Lions will stick a dagger in any playoff hopes the Lions have. I also think it'd be more funny if Hundley did it.

Bleacher Report saying Rodgers out, but I don't know how much to trust that. Agreed, hopefully it's Hundley.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now the race is on to get the best draft position we can...

But before we do that, I think I'm going to start a GoFundMe page to pay out a bounty to whoever takes out Anthony Barr this weekend...

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offseason wish list:
  • Pass rush
  • Offensive line depth

And more secondary depth. They really need to re-sign Burnett for starters.

Yes and Yes.

I think the O-line gets overlooked by us fans because of Rodgers but it would be nice if they had a solid unit to give Rodgers more than 2 seconds to throw the ball some times. The O-line has its moments but there have been times when the defense rushed 3 and Rodgers had to run for his life. I think it would be beneficial if they emphasized run blocking just as much as pass blocking as well.

I don't know who GB can bring in with a innovative approach to defense but whoever it is, he will have to possess the ability to get the players to go all in.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes and Yes.

I think the O-line gets overlooked by us fans because of Rodgers but it would be nice if they had a solid unit to give Rodgers more than 2 seconds to throw the ball some times. The O-line has its moments but there have been times when the defense rushed 3 and Rodgers had to run for his life. I think it would be beneficial if they emphasized run blocking just as much as pass blocking as well.

I don't know who GB can bring in with a innovative approach to defense but whoever it is, he will have to possess the ability to get the players to go all in.

Plus, Spriggs has shown thus far that he's not even a viable depth lineman - much less starter. Bulaga is going to continue to be an injury risk through the remainder of his career. Evans will likely not be around long. We need another tackle. We need another guard. Then some depth beyond that.

Born to run

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants may be cleaning house, what about Spagnuolo for DC?

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants may be cleaning house, what about Spagnuolo for DC?
I'm open to it. Doesn't he run a 4-3, though?

Personally, I prefer a 4-3 and would welcome the switch, but I think McCarthy and Thompson like the 3-4 and they're the ones making the decisions.

Born to run

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm open to it. Doesn't he run a 4-3, though?

Personally, I prefer a 4-3 and would welcome the switch, but I think McCarthy and Thompson like the 3-4 and they're the ones making the decisions.
He does run a 4-3 and I think the Pack could make the switch. Clark and Daniels in the middle, lowry left end, draft a pure pass rusher for right end. Matthews in the middle, Ryan and Martinez on the outside? I think the Pack should scrap the 3-4, they've only had one decent defensive season with Capers..

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He does run a 4-3 and I think the Pack could make the switch. Clark and Daniels in the middle, lowry left end, draft a pure pass rusher for right end. Matthews in the middle, Ryan and Martinez on the outside? I think the Pack should scrap the 3-4, they've only had one decent defensive season with Capers..

I could easily see Clay switching to a 4-3 DE. Maybe Joe Thomas and Nick Perry initially play OLB. Ryan and Martinez rotate the inside - they're both better inside run gap fillers. Target DE and OLB in the draft.

I'd be cool with that.

rtfgbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could easily see Clay switching to a 4-3 DE. Maybe Joe Thomas and Nick Perry initially play OLB. Ryan and Martinez rotate the inside - they're both better inside run gap fillers. Target DE and OLB in the draft.

I'd be cool with that.

I don't honestly think Clay could hold up to a full season inside physically at this point. Martinez IMO would excel there in a 4-3, he has that nose for the ball.

I would assume even in a 4-3 Clay stays outside full-time, do you think he is big enough to put his hand on the ground? Situationally maybe but I wouldn't think every down.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't honestly think Clay could hold up to a full season inside physically at this point. Martinez IMO would excel there in a 4-3, he has that nose for the ball.

I would assume even in a 4-3 Clay stays outside full-time, do you think he is big enough to put his hand on the ground? Situationally maybe but I wouldn't think every down.

He can't really hold up anywhere. He essentially plays a 4-3 DE as it is.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus, Spriggs has shown thus far that he's not even a viable depth lineman - much less starter. Bulaga is going to continue to be an injury risk through the remainder of his career. Evans will likely not be around long. We need another tackle. We need another guard. Then some depth beyond that.

Agreed. Bulaga is unreliable at best and is a hit away from retiring permanently. O-line, TE, WO, pass rusher, LB, CB all need to be addressed in the off season. But most importantly, a DC that can put his players in the best position to succeed and adjust on the fly.