• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Welcome to the new guys!

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully we can come here and actually speak about the team and how they are playing(or not). :suds:

FEAR THE SPEAR!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Manager..

Hey I would love to know Jameis' 3rd down completion % in the 2nd half of ballgames. Sure he's made some mistakes in the 1st half of games lately, but man he's been good late in games... we are definitely getting everyone's best effort to end this streak.

it's getting to the point now where if we don't start out down 14-21 points early, i'm gonna worry more than if we are tied or up 7!!

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to finally see some action over here and not having to go to the main board. Go Noles!

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to finally see some action over here and not having to go to the main board. Go Noles!

Did not realize you came over from ESPN. Hopefully with more people showing up i can spend more time here instead of the main board.

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the main board irks me. You do a lot of defending over there because the main board posters seem to take every piece of media as gospel. Hard to have a even keeled discussion over there...FSU vs the world

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Manager..

Hey I would love to know Jameis' 3rd down completion % in the 2nd half of ballgames. Sure he's made some mistakes in the 1st half of games lately, but man he's been good late in games... we are definitely getting everyone's best effort to end this streak.

it's getting to the point now where if we don't start out down 14-21 points early, i'm gonna worry more than if we are tied or up 7!!

The thing is, Winston always played worse in the first half. Last year he just got lucky and a lot of his throws were not intercepted. He is not getting that lucky this year. However, his playing in the second half is lights out. Maybe we could put him in an alternate reality game before hand for the first half and then have him come out thinking it's the second half from now on.