• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Welcome to the Michigan forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've learned one thing around here, don't mention banners.
Banner Banner Banner......

It better be filled with nothing but Denard Robinson a BO!.....:laugh3:

Charles Woodson with the Rose in his mouth is acceptable as well.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Banner Banner Banner......

It better be filled with nothing but Denard Robinson a BO!.....:laugh3:

Charles Woodson with the Rose in his mouth is acceptable as well.

Better not let Jalopy hear that

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's a PAC 12 homer with ties to Michigan.

Jalopy can try to sleep at night with the thoughts of Pete Carroll and Lane Kiffin......

kj was still on the CBS boards defending PSU. I found it funny that he tried to pretend to be a Michigan fan but still over on CBS defending Joe Pa, Sandusky, Spanier, Schultz and Curly.

He might make a good prosecutor for Mcquery though.

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a PAC 12 homer with ties to Michigan.

Jalopy can try to sleep at night with the thoughts of Pete Carroll and Lane Kiffin......

kj was still on the CBS boards defending PSU. I found it funny that he tried to pretend to be a Michigan fan but still over on CBS defending Joe Pa, Sandusky, Spanier, Schultz and Curly.

He might make a good prosecutor for Mcquery though.

A PAC 12 homer? Where do you come up with this stuff? I do live on the West Coast and do love the spread offense. That makes me a homer? I grew up in Michigan and and graduated from UofM.

I think it would be accurate to call me a fan of the old Six Pac baseball league. ASU was my dream destination during high school but settled for Ann Arbor.

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Hammer still has his foot on my grave. It appears no resurrection is coming for Jalopy. I could care less about the banner one way or the other. My whole point was that these boards were operating fine, albeit thinly populated. More reasonable posters were (are) needed but I didn't (and don't) see the need for a vertical hierarchy amongst the faithful.

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, why am I in posting purgatory as a "restricted user"? Everyone knows I am jalopy. I think it should be deduced that TrueBlueFan is a poser and should be eleminated either joining Jalopy or replacing him.

We have about 100 former CBS members in a NFL pick 'em pool I used to continually lose. The need for a common site has come up as the season approaches. Some are on this site but most are on NGS forums and elsewhere. I am sure I could persuade most to head this way or I could go over there.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Hammer still has his foot on my grave. It appears no resurrection is coming for Jalopy. I could care less about the banner one way or the other. My whole point was that these boards were operating fine, albeit thinly populated. More reasonable posters were (are) needed but I didn't (and don't) see the need for a vertical hierarchy amongst the faithful.

BTW, why am I in posting purgatory as a "restricted user"? Everyone knows I am jalopy. I think it should be deduced that TrueBlueFan is a poser and should be eleminated either joining Jalopy or replacing him.

We have about 100 former CBS members in a NFL pick 'em pool I used to continually lose. The need for a common site has come up as the season approaches. Some are on this site but most are on NGS forums and elsewhere. I am sure I could persuade most to head this way or I could go over there.

Your ceaseless complaints, demands for preferential treatment and general attitude of superiority and entitlement are the reason you're restricted. Yet you still continue to threaten us that you'll leave after admitting to breaking the one strictly-enforced rule here? Just exactly who do you think you are?

nonbcsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did Chief also get banned or is he on hiatus out of his own volition?

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TBF, it's clear to see that you don't like the idea, but we prefer to have mods on (more-or-less) active boards, because it cuts down on the work the CFB and supermods have to keep up with. A mod does more than just ban people. He can sticky threads, delete posts from spammers and trolls from other fanbases, receives reported posts. It seems as if you're assuming that MaizeAndBlue is going to flex his authority, thus you're voicing concerns about something that hasn't actually happened, and most likely won't.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did Chief also get banned or is he on hiatus out of his own volition?

Hope not, He brought a lot to the table. I'll ask his buddy Gandy over on the Lions board and get back with ya BCS.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We have about 100 former CBS members in a NFL pick 'em pool I used to continually lose. The need for a common site has come up as the season approaches. Some are on this site but most are on NGS forums and elsewhere.I am sure I could persuade most to head this way or I could go over there.

Still with the thinly veiled threats I see. He already invited you to leave. HD doesn't have "his foot on your grave" (wtf, is that a Michigan saying), he has allowed you to stay simply because he is giving you a chance to quit the whining.

The hoop doesn't need you man. Instead of sticking around just to complain why not just go ahead and leave.

P.S. I would not advertize the alt thing. That is a bannable offense too.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I think it's funny how you bitched before about fans of other teams being the ones on this board. It is your sand in the vag posting that draws them. It is what caught my attention to post again now.

Stick to football man and there will not be the ones attracted by your drama here posting.

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, Chief is unbanned, and Jalopy is Jalopy again, without restrictions. TBF's posts were merged into the same account.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, Chief is unbanned, and Jalopy is Jalopy again, without restrictions. TBF's posts were merged into the same account.

Was he ever banned spur? He's usually very insightful with his posts. He never gave me the impression of a troll or foul mouth tactics.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was he ever banned spur? He's usually very insightful with his posts. He never gave me the impression of a troll or foul mouth tactics.
I believe it resulted from a big brawl over here - if you can let him know somehow, he's reinstated.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe it resulted from a big brawl over here - if you can let him know somehow, he's reinstated.

I'll let his buddy that knows him in real life know.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll let his buddy that knows him in real life know.

Ok, I think the off-season drama will die down as kickoff approaches. I was really impressed, btw, with that tackle Lewan of y'alls. He did a good job for most of the OB bowl on Jadeveon. I was actually hoping he would go pro, so the Panzers might have a shot at him (though I'm happy with Lotulelei). Good news gettin' him back for you guys, for sure.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I think the off-season drama will die down as kickoff approaches. I was really impressed, btw, with that tackle Lewan of y'alls. He did a good job for most of the OB bowl on Jadeveon. I was actually hoping he would go pro, so the Panzers might have a shot at him (though I'm happy with Lotulelei). Good news gettin' him back for you guys, for sure.

No Doubt, He's beloved by Michigan fans, he's been a true a Michigan man and returning and turning down that kind of money says a lot about character. Any team will be lucky to have kids like him.

Barring injury top 3 pick next year.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see things have happened while I was off doing stuff today. To celebrate such co-existing I'm going to scar you all with this awesome video:

[YOUTUBE]uigHV-gOHxs[/YOUTUBE]

Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got the email from Jalopy. Have been popping in every few days to see what's up with Michigan football.

I'm glad the mod (and owner) equates quantity with quality rather than valuing quality. All that mess and where's the banner? Great job there Mod...

Since I'm open and honest, here is the gist of the email I sent back to Jalopy (edited for this site):

Not really interested in participating on that site anymore. I've popped in over there every few days just to see if there were any new info posted on the team (and to see what the old CBS regulars are posting, but that's it). Without fail, the comments always seemed to somehow include insulting you.

I'll probably keep popping in to read, but about 80% sure I won't log and participate. The asinine comments the mod made the day after we were banned (in the general board) and subsequent ignorance displayed on his part...

We haven't always seen eye-to-eye, but I believe we both want the best for Michigan football. I may log in once the season starts, but probably not. The way that whole situation went, just turned me off. The juvenile manner in which the owner acted... Had the owner or Mod simply replied like goldenspur, at least from my perspective, that whole mess would not have went the way it did. Kudos to goldenspur, but a little too late I think. The owner and mod failed.

I just looked on the site and saw that post. I have no idea who Muzzer is talking about. The only folks that even have a clue who I am are you, Buckeye Dave, Sadovin and lee torso (and his numerous alts) from over on CBS. He must be talking about the Chief062 or whatever his screen name is.

It is all good though. The CFB discussion boards were something I enjoyed doing ever since I retired from the Army. Was nice to do and participate in, but not a necessity in my life.

I'll probably get banned again (lol), but Jalopy has my email. Would love to keep in touch with you CBS regulars and talk Michigan football. I still check the comments on the CBS Michigan football page with the Chief Screen name.

Been fun chatting with you all from the CBS site. At 46, I don't need assholes that value quantity over quality... Or a board owner/admin that rather replies with insults than simply answering simple questions/comments/concerns with simple answers. Again, Kudos to you Goldenspur. Had you stepped in back then...

Good luck to all you.

GO ARMY!!!

GO BLUE, ALWAYS!!!

Chief

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chief,

First, if were able to look back at the thread that detailed that whole mess I think you would find the mod really didn't participate. Most of the name calling and posturing was done by Hammer. The fact that we are back kinda says alot.

As for Muzz, changing sites didn't make him less of an idiot. I follow Tigers baseball where his mindless posturing is on full display. Pay him no heed.

I would hope you post here and give it another try. Your opinions are rarely correct but it is fun bantering anyway. M&B must be on the younger side. His enthusiasm trumps his knowledge at this point but we have all been there. It should be an interesting season for the Wolves. I have no idea whether they will go 6-6 or 12-0.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chief,

First, if were able to look back at the thread that detailed that whole mess I think you would find the mod really didn't participate. Most of the name calling and posturing was done by Hammer. The fact that we are back kinda says alot.

As for Muzz, changing sites didn't make him less of an idiot. I follow Tigers baseball where his mindless posturing is on full display. Pay him no heed.

I would hope you post here and give it another try. Your opinions are rarely correct but it is fun bantering anyway. M&B must be on the younger side. His enthusiasm trumps his knowledge at this point but we have all been there. It should be an interesting season for the Wolves. I have no idea whether they will go 6-6 or 12-0.

Really? Why? :wtf2:......Maybe spur made a mistake. I will trust there judgement tho.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I think it's funny how you bitched before about fans of other teams being the ones on this board. It is your sand in the vag posting that draws them. It is what caught my attention to post again now.

Stick to football man and there will not be the ones attracted by your drama here posting.

That was an experiment gone bad. Both miserable posters are gone forever. :suds:

Status
Not open for further replies.