• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Welcome to Seattle!

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOOM!

echo

No one here? Your Team is 4-1 in case you didn't know.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOOM!

echo

No one here? Your Team is 4-1 in case you didn't know.

LOL...Man...there wasn't even a game thread for the DEN game...not sure where the Falcon fans have gone...as a resident fan, I've tried to represent.

Then again, they started 5-0 LY.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deplorable. If they were 1-4 would people bitch or just claim apathy.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deplorable. If they were 1-4 would people bitch or just claim apathy.

Not a ton of Falcon fans on the Hoop anyway, but I'm a little surprised the ones that do come in haven't shown more love...I thought the Falcons were a 9-7, 10-6 type team from the outset...still a lot of football to play, but they are a little better than I expected on OFC so far and DEF is very young, but much more athletic than LY.

This game...Falcons flew to SEA directly from DEN so they have an extended road trip but they should be fresher than flying back to ATL and turn around for a 5 hr flight on Friday again.

The key to the game for ATL is pretty much the same as last week...keep the DEF off balance with the run and pass...if SEA runs the ball well, ATL will be in trouble, but if they are under 100 rushing, I expect ATL to be in the game in the 4Q.

With CAR losing again last night, the Falcons are playing with house money this week...should play fast and loose....I think SEA will win, but it should be an interesting game.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a ton of Falcon fans on the Hoop anyway, but I'm a little surprised the ones that do come in haven't shown more love...I thought the Falcons were a 9-7, 10-6 type team from the outset...still a lot of football to play, but they are a little better than I expected on OFC so far and DEF is very young, but much more athletic than LY.

This game...Falcons flew to SEA directly from DEN so they have an extended road trip but they should be fresher than flying back to ATL and turn around for a 5 hr flight on Friday again.

The key to the game for ATL is pretty much the same as last week...keep the DEF off balance with the run and pass...if SEA runs the ball well, ATL will be in trouble, but if they are under 100 rushing, I expect ATL to be in the game in the 4Q.

With CAR losing again last night, the Falcons are playing with house money this week...should play fast and loose....I think SEA will win, but it should be an interesting game.
I'm surprised Coleman was able to play so much during the Denver game considering he has sickle cell. Now that he isn't in the dog house for fumbling issues it looks like he is making a good case to get more playing time this year.