• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Welcome ba.....Welcome Gabe. Home Opener

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sun's out, Guns out. Wait, is the sun out?

DONti1CV4AAs3az.jpg

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they lose today he should just walk into the press conference completely silent, then flex for 10 minutes straight, then leave.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kapler will stick to his guns with how he manages. He could turn out to be a no-nonsense guy like Dallas Green. Like he said in the interview today, as long as they cheer the players, I'm OK. I don't care if the boo me", to that effect. It appears that Phillies hitting is picking up so, who knows.

I did like the idea of having Kingery, Crawford, Cesar, and Franco in the lineup today. Kingery in the OF gives the Phils more options.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kapler will stick to his guns with how he manages. He could turn out to be a no-nonsense guy like Dallas Green. Like he said in the interview today, as long as they cheer the players, I'm OK. I don't care if the boo me", to that effect. It appears that Phillies hitting is picking up so, who knows.

I did like the idea of having Kingery, Crawford, Cesar, and Franco in the lineup today. Kingery in the OF gives the Phils more options.
Yeah, they should be able to eat up left handed pitching with the guys they have now. I think Santana will have a good effect too. Even when he's not putting up numbers he works the shit out of opposing pitchers. Maybe it's rubbing off too. Alfaro had two walks yesterday. I think that's how many he had all last year.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, they should be able to eat up left handed pitching with the guys they have now. I think Santana will have a good effect too. Even when he's not putting up numbers he works the shit out of opposing pitchers. Maybe it's rubbing off too. Alfaro had two walks yesterday. I think that's how many he had all last year.

Good thing Jorge is getting walks. He's struck out 7 of 9 times so far.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Crawford concerns me. He is having trouble with Major league pitching. I think Galvis will have a better year at San Diego.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the booing and the 1-4 record (cellar dwelling) has awaken this dimwit. Maybe!