• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week One Game Photos

Acrux

THEE Real Authoritay ©
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could be wrong, or just thinking of the wrong section but I thought I remembered a thread like such last year.

If not, well shut up and post pictures from your games and enjoy the still captured moments..:suds:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

If the defenders hand wasn't under his knee.... would have been a turnover on downs... :gaah:
04.jpg

05.jpg

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cheap shot of the year...after our first td pass of the year

Jacksonville State's Folo Johnson (safety) rips on MSU qb Connor Cook's knee. I've already contributed to a retribution contract HIT on Folo fuckn Johnson. Watch your ass mofo.

cook.0.gif

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jacksonville State's Folo Johnson (safety) rips on MSU qb Connor Cook's knee. I've already contributed to a retribution contract HIT on Folo fuckn Johnson. Watch your ass mofo.

cook.0.gif

Is Cook ok or was that as bad as it looked?

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Cook ok or was that as bad as it looked?

if he didn't cop some kind of fracturing from that hit (criminy, you can see his knee/leg bend backwards) he's got adamantium bones.

Cook never left the game.

he didn't play the 2nd half...but did go 12-13 for 3tds and 285yds...score was 38-0 at the half.

coach Dantonio isn't talking about Cook's present condition; nor about why RB Jeremy Langford hobbled off the field several times; nor about starting LG Travis Jackson's back; nor about starting WR Macgarrett Kings' ankle (the last two are probable no shows in Autzen.) Dantonio is now referring to the Oregon visit as an "opportunity game."

:doh: