• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 9: Redskins @ Seahawks

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DNogX6UXUAAYmkj.jpg:large

XdCvTOf.png

i54aMZE.png

hwPalBq.png

f9EFZyx.png

QLd68tC.png

Last edited:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Krusheasy with the number of walking wounded, might it have been easier to just show a picture of road kill?? :D

OK yea Im a tad bit cranky at the moment.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we can not march in to seattle and win with all these injuries lol if kirk and skins pull it off can i be on sign kirk side because if kirk and skins pull this off thats some stone cold bad ass shit @Sharkinva @

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we can not march in to seattle and win with all these injuries lol if kirk and skins pull it off can i be on sign kirk side because if kirk and skins pull this off thats some stone cold bad ass shit @Sharkinva @

I expect Kirk will have another statistically solid yet unspectacular game. We will keep it close in the first half, and fail to adjust or ramp up in the second half. And by this time next week people will be hoping we lose out.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well lets see if we get sherf back , and if clemmings is able to play

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well lets see if we get sherf back , and if clemmings is able to play

IM at a toss up as to if I think they should shut down Scherff and Trent at this point. Trent will have to have surgery at some point, Scherff MIGHT have to as well.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IM at a toss up as to if I think they should shut down Scherff and Trent at this point. Trent will have to have surgery at some point, Scherff MIGHT have to as well.
i was thinking about that i think catlina did great

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wonder who call it is the coach the dr or the player

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wonder who call it is the coach the dr or the player

Medical staff can always over rule the coach or the player. The Medical staffs job is to protect the players health from the player and the coach. It doesnt always work that way. But no doctor wants to end up on the ass end of a liable suite because a player gets a career ending or worse injury because he made the call the player could play when he shouldnt have.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Earl Thomas should be out for Sunday. That is a huge break. I don't think Seattle's defense is as good as they were in years past. SHOULD be able to move the ball on them.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Earl Thomas should be out for Sunday. That is a huge break. I don't think Seattle's defense is as good as they were in years past. SHOULD be able to move the ball on them.

Reality check. If they basically have the same O line as last week and are also missing Reed they should not be able to move the ball on anyone especially playing across county in one of the toughest stadiums in the NFL. Don't get me wrong - I will still be rooting from them & hope for the best. Just don't want you to get upset again if they fall short of your delusional expectations.

Don't come in here Sun nt all pissed at Gruden or Cousins if they fall short while Seahawks are draped all over Cousins the entire time & his running game is nonexistent. I am not making excuses before the fact - just painting a real portrayal of the situation.

The fact the you wrote SHOULD in uppercase just leads me to believe that you will be bitching about these guys yet again unless they perform a miracle. You are being way too hard on a unit where many of these guys are doing the best that they can - they are just not talented enough and/or don't have enough experience with this team. Kind of hard to get the job done when you almost have more injured players than healthy ones. Just try to be real about this whole thing.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reality check. If they basically have the same O line as last week and are also missing Reed they should not be able to move the ball on anyone especially playing across county in one of the toughest stadiums in the NFL. Don't get me wrong - I will still be rooting from them & hope for the best. Just don't want you to get upset again if they fall short of your delusional expectations.

Don't come in here Sun nt all pissed at Gruden or Cousins if they fall short while Seahawks are draped all over Cousins the entire time & his running game is nonexistent. I am not making excuses before the fact - just painting a real portrayal of the situation.

The fact the you wrote SHOULD in uppercase just leads me to believe that you will be bitching about these guys yet again unless they perform a miracle. You are being way too hard on a unit where many of these guys are doing the best that they can - they are just not talented enough and/or don't have enough experience with this team. Kind of hard to get the job done when you almost have more injured players than healthy ones. Just try to be real about this whole thing.

lol. yes your excuse is already built in. This is the NFL

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle Seahawks Head Coach Pete Carroll

On Seahawks QB Russell Wilson dressing up as Carroll for Halloween:

“I really thought that was a bad choice. Other than the shoes, I didn’t think it even fit at all.”

On how the Redskins’ offensive line injuries affect game planning:

“Well, we don’t do anything different. We just don’t know who the guys are. Often during the week you’re really studying the individual, so we just have to stay a couple guys and changes just in that regard. Other than that, there’s nothing that we do differently.”

On the 2012 NFL Draft producing Wilson and Redskins QB Kirk Cousins:

“It’s interesting because I remember back at the – I think we were at the combine or something or the Senior Bowl – wherever we were, we were visiting those guys up in a room and we had Kirk then it was Russell back to back, and both those guys were really impressive. You knew that you had really good leaders and character guys, I just recall that really clearly, how impressive both those guys were. And it’s no doubt that these guys are doing well.”

On Cousins’ progression since then:

“I think he’s played great football. I think he’s been very consistent. He’s shown that he’s a winner, he’s tough, a really competitive guy. We like everything about him.”

On how many players could’ve gotten away with dressing up as Carroll for Halloween:

“Not many. I’m glad you brought that up.”

On he liked about Wilson’s costume:

“His [Nike] Monarchs looked sweet.”

On if he remembers anything specifically about their 2012 playoff game against the Redskins:

“Well, yeah, we had trouble early in the game. They started fast and kind of rolled up and down the field and then we kind of took hold of the running game, slowed that thing down. Eventually, took us way late in the game before we got ahead in the game. I know they started very fast and aggressively – similar style to how they run the football now – not that much of a departure from the zone running and all the stuff they did. Yeah, it was a good, tough game.”

On the addition of Seahawks T Duane Brown:

“He’s a legitimate, experienced guy. We do not have a lot of years of experience at offensive line – and we haven’t for the last few years. To have a guy that’s been around, been through it all, he has been raised in this similar system, back with Alex Gibbs back in the day, a guy that Tom Cable mentored under years ago. We’ve got good carryover there. But it’s really his individual leadership and then he’s shown that he can sustain and play over a long time and be really effective. He’s a big, strong, smart guy that I think is really going to help our guys.”

On the Redskins’ pass rush:

“Well, you’ve got to worry about Ryan [Kerrigan]. He is really an effective player. He’s a problem every snap, run and pass. He’s such an aggressive player that’s a guy that we’re really tuned in to. Preston Smith has done well too. Those guys, the edge guys, as so often is the case in the 3-4 schemes, they’re really highlighted players and they’ve got just what they want there.”

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this weeks crew

faDdLFe.png