• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 7 vs. Bengals

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even know how to bet this game. The Steelers and Big Ben have greatly disappointed me this season.
Welcome to the club.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh! Well why dintcha say so, here you are!
EPS_622154.jpg

71J%2BIteWgdL._SY355_.jpg
m7sXPCj.jpg

tumblr_m3ea90s5iS1rsl74ko1_500.jpg

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Cincinnati knowing they are in trouble......

Steelers might want to watch Burfict getting anywhere near Bell.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Juju Ward

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or BigBen or Brown. I can see that cheap shot artist trying to get away w/ a dirty hit on any 3 if giving the opportunity.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or BigBen or Brown. I can see that cheap shot artist trying to get away w/ a dirty hit on any 3 if giving the opportunity.

This is true, but he has taken out Bell twice in his career.

Maximus Rex

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,357.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too many field goals, but I don't blame them for going for it on 4th there, I woulda done the same. Hope it doesn't bit us in the ass later.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even know how to bet this game. The Steelers and Big Ben have greatly disappointed me this season.

Me as well...it's not bad, but it's been a bumpy ride thus far...Steelers get up for the big opponents and DIV games...DEF dominated the 2nd half today...OFC still not all there, far too many RZ trips ending in FGs.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too many field goals, but I don't blame them for going for it on 4th there, I woulda done the same. Hope it doesn't bit us in the ass later.

Yep, sucks some of the calls, drops...the one to go up 29 was the right move...made it 3 poss game and changed what they could do on OFC and Butler/DEF rewarded them with a dominating 2nd half.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While it's fresh.

Recap.

Got the W, and it's nice to see them end with a victory formation and CIN not try to run a play at the end.

OFC...3 of 5...The stats and the final score suggests better, but the RZ trips ending in FGs really irked me. Okay McDonald, who played well btw, dropped a back shoulder TD, but some of the play calls were just awful. Grimble played a handful of snaps, not one target in the RZ, one play were AB looked like he was the only route.

Tomlin has not been much of a gunslinger this yr, so I was surprised with the 4th down pass, but it was wide open...still could not get 6 though...something they had to see during the week. I'm not going to beat a dead horse in a dbl digit win, but at some point Haley will have to use more of the roster.

DEF...4 of 5...they were shaky in the 1st half on 3rd down, but they were winning the battle up front really the entire game. They started getting Dalton on the ground in the 2nd half, and coking off the run. When they went up 29-14 Butler stayed aggressive....back 4 gave up some plays for 1st downs but taketh 2 away so I say a great day for them. I'm guessing CIN struggled to get 100 yds total in the 2nd half.

ST...4.5 of 5...near perfection....hate to see that many FGs, but in this game, they were as good as gold the way the DEF was playing...the 4th down pass could only have been better if they got 6 off it.

Outlook...now 3-0 in DIV, 5-2 overall and with BAL losing to MIN today, the Steelers are up 2 games in the loss column on both CIN and & BAL...this a dangerous game next week @ DET. This team plays well with their back to the wall, but has not handled prosperity well under Tomlin.

They really need to close the deal in DET going into the bye.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i want to commission an oil painting of the exact moment where le'veon stiff-arms kirkpatrick

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While it's fresh.

Recap.

Got the W, and it's nice to see them end with a kneel down.

OFC...3 of 5...The stats and the final score suggests better, but the RZ trips ending in FGs really irked me. Okay McDonald, who played well btw, dropped a back shoulder TD, but some of the play calls were just awful. Grimble played a handful of snaps, not one target in the RZ, one play were AB looked like he was the only route.

Tomlin has not been much of a gunslinger this yr, so I was surprised with the 4th down pass, but it was wide open...still could get 6 though...something they had to see during the week. I'm not going to beat a dead horse in a dbl digit win, but at some point Haley will have to use more of the roster.

DEF...4 of 5...they were shaky in the 1st half on 3rd down, but they were winning the battle up front really the entire game. They started getting Dalton on the ground in the 2nd half, and coking off the run. When they went up 29-14 Butler stayed aggressive....back 4 gave up some plays for 1st downs but taketh 2 away so I say a great day for them. I'm guessing CIN struggled to get 100 yds total in the 2nd half.

ST...4.5 of 5...near perfection....hate to see that many FGs, but in this game, they were as good as gold the way the DEF was playing...the 4th down pass could only have been better if they got 6 off it.

Outlook...now 3-0 in DIV, 5-2 overall and with BAL losing to MIN today, the Steelers are up 2 games in the loss column on both CIN and & BAL...this a dangerous game next week @ DET. This team plays well with their back to the wall, but has not handle prosperity well under Tomlin.

They really need to close the deal in DET going into the bye.

exactly. i am dreading this game next week against detroit. i can easily see pittsburgh going up there feeling good about themselves with not an ounce of hustle, and get rocked by a lions team they SHOULD be able to handle.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i held my breath every single time i saw #55 anywhere near bell during live action

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now this was more like it! The Steelers played a solid game today and showed the world what they can do. Still need to finish on third and short. At the top of the division where they belong. No reason for them not to do the same next Sunday night.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now this was more like it! The Steelers played a solid game today and showed the world what they can do. Still need to finish on third and short. At the top of the division where they belong. No reason for them not to do the same next Sunday night.

:susp: 5 field goals.......

More like soccer???

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The result. The win. LOL, not the 5 FG's. That's why I mentioned needing to convert more on third and short. Blame Haley for that. Steelers have the weapons and he needs to find ways to get this team TD's. Too many predictable calls in the redzone. And McDonald's drop was brutal. Seems like he catches the tough passes and drops the easy ones. I'm just happy this team won and can continue to take control of the division. The offense has to finish and hopefully they will more often.