• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 7, Phoenix Cardinals @ Los Angeles Rams, 10/22/17, 10:00 am PDT, Fox

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratz Rams Fans on your Victory! Loved the old battles between Seattle and the Rams and glad to see them mean something again. Hated the Battles between Seahawks and 49ers, Cards. I hope Both the Seahawks and Rams make the post season and the Conference championship game is between these two. Tired of them saying the NFC West is the worst division in the NFL!

P.S. I hope Wade flops for you guys, Sorry but i don't want to see your team with a top 5 Defense ...Nope never ever, not with a offense that explosive! lol

we dont really need a top 5 defense if the opposing qb gets knocked out of the game every other week

not that i wish any ill will on wilson :thumb:

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we dont really need a top 5 defense if the opposing qb gets knocked out of the game every other week

not that i wish any ill will on wilson :thumb:

Ouch, you haven't learned about Karma yet have you. Even jokingly that statement will bring karma down on you hard. Better go ask for forgiveness from the football gods.

If the Rams start having injury issues you all know who to blame :thumb:

:lol:

Hoping someone flops like i said jokingly isn't like joking about injuries. I did that once in 2008 and the Hawks lost all 5 of the WR they had on their roster. ALL OF THEM! lol

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch, you haven't learned about Karma yet have you. Even jokingly that statement will bring karma down on you hard. Better go ask for forgiveness from the football gods.

If the Rams start having injury issues you all know who to blame :thumb:

:lol:

Hoping someone flops like i said jokingly isn't like joking about injuries. I did that once in 2008 and the Hawks lost all 5 of the WR they had on their roster. ALL OF THEM! lol
Is it a Karma thing to point out that a number of QB's, over the past few seasons haven't fared so well health wise vs the Rams defense?

Especially Palmer...

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it a Karma thing to point out that a number of QB's, over the past few seasons haven't fared so well health wise vs the Rams defense?

Especially Palmer...

Yeah, thats like bragging. I guess unlike others when my team plays someone i want them at full strength. Palmer is as brittle as rice paper, you breath on him wrong and he is hurt. He is more brittle than Bradford. hmm ok that might be a stretch. You guys are so lucky to have parted ways with him. So much talent but dude can't stay healthy.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, thats like bragging. I guess unlike others when my team plays someone i want them at full strength. Palmer is as brittle as rice paper, you breath on him wrong and he is hurt. He is more brittle than Bradford. hmm ok that might be a stretch. You guys are so lucky to have parted ways with him. So much talent but dude can't stay healthy.

its close but if you throw in college years i think bradford beats him

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh crap.....here comes the B word again :L :lol:

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already went over our win total all of last season with a beatdown. Was surprised at the score but certainly not complaining. Now hopefully we can use the next couple of weeks to rest up, continue our momentum and go to MetLife Stadium and do the same thing to the Giants.
Oh crap.....here comes the B word again :L :lol:
:gaah::frusty:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An outsider brought him up, we can just let it slide for that reason alone, unless we start to debate it (Cough, cough red chaos! LOL)

Moving on....

Red, I not only think your Karma is in a safe spot, but your Dharma is well, intact, and in good standing regarding your post! :suds: