• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 6: 49ers @ Redskins

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DL4DacWXkAABcmc.jpg:large

QADfDeU.png

zzRW794.png

ZJoLW1X.png

NEq0AlZ.png

kfxJKfG.jpg

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tuning into the highlights today (admit I didn't watch much football due to our bye week) and seeing how teams like the Eagles & Chiefs use their top weapons, why don't we do the same? You can give me the excuse that defensive game plans dictate how effective or opportunist we can be using those weapons but let me say this...

The Eagles go to Ertz for good reason and could care less you know that as a defense. The Chiefs also go to Kelce whether you think you can stop it or not. I don't think I need to point out yesterdays big games from both in order for you football people to understand what I'm talking about. My point is, let's get our best pass catchers involved in the offense (Reed, Crowder) simply because we need to and other teams do exactly that, why shouldn't we?

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tuning into the highlights today (admit I didn't watch much football due to our bye week) and seeing how teams like the Eagles & Chiefs use their top weapons, why don't we do the same? You can give me the excuse that defensive game plans dictate how effective or opportunist we can be using those weapons but let me say this...

The Eagles go to Ertz for good reason and could care less you know that as a defense. The Chiefs also go to Kelce whether you think you can stop it or not. I don't think I need to point out yesterdays big games from both in order for you football people to understand what I'm talking about. My point is, let's get our best pass catchers involved in the offense (Reed, Crowder) simply because we need to and other teams do exactly that, why shouldn't we?

When healthy I am sure that Cousins & Gruden have no issue going to either. You also have to consider that on any given play there are multiple targets. It is up to Cousins to find the correct one & he won't always make the rt decision (as is true for all QBs).

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IM looking at this as a 100% trap game.

0-5 team, needing a win. Us coming off the bye week. And the HC of the Niners being a guy we fired for shitty reasons.

Expect the Niners to come in ready to break our hearts, and sadly I get the feeling they are going to do just that.

As for Crowder and Reed, I expect them to be over covered the entire game. If we get anything done it will be Doctson and Pryor doing the damn thing.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we need a big game against the 49ers

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

0-5 team, needing a win. Us coming off the bye week. And the HC of the Niners being a guy we fired for shitty reasons.

Expect the Niners to come in ready to break our hearts, and sadly I get the feeling they are going to do just that.

As for Crowder and Reed, I expect them to be over covered the entire game. If we get anything done it will be Doctson and Pryor doing the damn thing.

Are you predicting a loss against the 49ers?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you predicting a loss against the 49ers?

Sadly yes. This is the type of game where we historically lay a big fat goose egg.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly yes. This is the type of game where we historically lay a big fat goose egg.

Wow. You have no faith in this team. We are at home for god sakes.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ertz is the Eagles best off

Ertz is the Eagles top weapon? I guess that's not too crazy.

I see Hunt, not Kelce as KC's top weapon, but that matters little as KC seems to have weapons all over the place including Smith. Who may actually be their biggest weapon. And a lotta guys, Hunt, Kelce, West, Hill, and maybe a nother player or two as well all capable of making plays all over the field and in all kinda ways. running, receiving, on returns.

A even bogger bonus for KC though might be that Smith isw coming up in his decision making

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this weeks crew

6gBIuNx.png

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
always interesting back story when players go up against their former teams

has to be a chip on his shoulder considering how his time there ended

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and I forgot to say. Chris Thompson w/o question has been our best offensive player this year. After CT I'd go with Vernon Davis.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WOW, looking at the offensive and defensive comparisons, has put me in the position of being anxious to see how Larry Michael has them checked off!!:D

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and I forgot to say. Chris Thompson w/o question has been our best offensive player this year. After CT I'd go with Vernon Davis.

....And it's not even close with Thompson.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
always interesting back story when players go up against their former teams

has to be a chip on his shoulder considering how his time there ended

"Same for me."___Pierre Garcon

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Was that you on the radio at 5:30 this morning Kirk "shark" Morrison?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we better be careful , or the team will get bit