• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 5 vs. Jaguars

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben and this "high powered" OFC got shut out at home by the Jags?

This is now 5 games of this weak ass OFC...either we've been sold a bill of goods, or Haley should be fired. At least AB will be happy.

This effort was not even worth watching to be honest.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaching... Huge failure by the Steelers to win at home against a bottom feeder. That is completely unacceptable. Offense was 7-15 on 3rd downs (47%) & 0-3 in the RZ. The best signs of life we saw all game from the offense was when Ben went no-huddle to start the 2nd half taking Haley out of the equation. On the plus side, they weren't nearly as penalized today. But that's picking a peanut out of this pile of shit. F---

Offense... LMAO. Just when you thought this unit couldn't get any uglier. lol. Ben had 5 INTs. Can't really fault him on the pick 6's since they were tipped passes, but he's still forcing throws & failing to find open receivers. No way around it now, Ben's play is in sharp decline. They can no longer rely on him to carry this team. O-line struggled to open up the running game and they played right into the Jags' strengths by throwing the ball more. Blink & suddenly they are down 11pts playing from behind & needing to air it out. Jags had them right where they wanted them almost all day, and it snowballed quickly. Their only TD was nullified by a holding call on DeCastro. That sums up their effort today. Receivers sucked today. F---

Defense... They did their job for most of the game until late in the 2nd half where they got dismantled by the run game. Simply put, they were gassed. Saw some tackling issues. Watched Bud Dupree get stiff armed like he was trying to tackle a semi truck. That was laughable. Can someone please tell Mike Mitchell he's embarrassing himself by celebrating a tackle when they are getting dominated? Not to mention Mitchell probably only makes that hit maybe 1 out of every 4 times. C-

ST... Boz was perfect, Berry was inconsistent. 1 of Berry's punts he shanked a 29yarder before the half. But he did have a nice 54yard boomer to pin the Jags inside their own 10. C

Overall... Turned the game off in the 3rd quarter. Couldn't bare to watch this shitshow continue. Team was absolutely deflated by the turnovers. At this point I'm all for someone getting shitcanned. A message needs to be sent. This team is being wasted. This loss is absolutely crushing to their playoff hopes. F

Outlook... Steelers face a brutal road matchup in Arrowhead next week. I think I can easily say with confidence that the Chiefs will beat the tar off this pathetic excuse for a football team. Steelers will be lucky to finish 9-7 or 8-8. But luckily for them the AFCN is a complete embarrassment to the NFL. Wouldn't be surprised to see another Tomlin perennial late-bloomer season carry them into the playoffs just to suffer another embarrassing defeat.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben and this "high powered" OFC got shut out at home by the Jags?

This is now 5 games of this weak ass OFC...either we've been sold a bill of goods, or Haley should be fired. At least AB will be happy.

This effort was not even worth watching to be honest.
Haley has to go. We know they cannot bench Ben because of their backup situation. That would essentially be putting the nail in the coffin on their season if they wanted to do that. But a message needs to be sent.

Fire Haley pronto.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess if they go 8-8 they could be in a decent position to draft one of the top 3 QB prospects... lol

Ben & Bell gone this offseason. This offense will be interesting next season.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haley has to go. We know they cannot bench Ben because of their backup situation. That would essentially be putting the nail in the coffin on their season if they wanted to do that. But a message needs to be sent.

Fire Haley pronto.

It won't matter......bank on the fact this season is our last chance for a long while.....

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaching... Huge failure by the Steelers to win at home against a bottom feeder. That is completely unacceptable. Offense was 7-15 on 3rd downs (47%) & 0-3 in the RZ. The best signs of life we saw all game from the offense was when Ben went no-huddle to start the 2nd half taking Haley out of the equation. On the plus side, they weren't nearly as penalized today. But that's picking a peanut out of this pile of shit. F---

Offense... LMAO. Just when you thought this unit couldn't get any uglier. lol. Ben had 5 INTs. Can't really fault him on the pick 6's since they were tipped passes, but he's still forcing throws & failing to find open receivers. No way around it now, Ben's play is in sharp decline. They can no longer rely on him to carry this team. O-line struggled to open up the running game and they played right into the Jags' strengths by throwing the ball more. Blink & suddenly they are down 11pts playing from behind & needing to air it out. Jags had them right where they wanted them almost all day, and it snowballed quickly. Their only TD was nullified by a holding call on DeCastro. That sums up their effort today. Receivers sucked today. F---

Defense... They did their job for most of the game until late in the 2nd half where they got dismantled by the run game. Simply put, they were gassed. Saw some tackling issues. Watched Bud Dupree get stiff armed like he was trying to tackle a semi truck. That was laughable. Can someone please tell Mike Mitchell he's embarrassing himself by celebrating a tackle when they are getting dominated? Not to mention Mitchell probably only makes that hit maybe 1 out of every 4 times. C-

ST... Boz was perfect, Berry was inconsistent. 1 of Berry's punts he shanked a 29yarder before the half. But he did have a nice 54yard boomer to pin the Jags inside their own 10. C

Overall... Turned the game off in the 3rd quarter. Couldn't bare to watch this shitshow continue. Team was absolutely deflated by the turnovers. At this point I'm all for someone getting shitcanned. A message needs to be sent. This team is being wasted. This loss is absolutely crushing to their playoff hopes. F

Outlook... Steelers face a brutal road matchup in Arrowhead next week. I think I can easily say with confidence that the Chiefs will beat the tar off this pathetic excuse for a football team. Steelers will be lucky to finish 9-7 or 8-8. But luckily for them the AFCN is a complete embarrassment to the NFL. Wouldn't be surprised to see another Tomlin perennial late-bloomer season carry them into the playoffs just to suffer another embarrassing defeat.

I agree with your assessment on all except the D.
They held the game together. They were over worked and that should not have been the case.
The stiff arms, they will get them all day when the offense puts their backs to the wall and makes them win.
It's not fair to the D, that also less on the offense. I'd say B-.... Mitchell, he should get the F, for get the FUCK out.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup... Dark years lie ahead of us my friend.

Dude, I lived the 80's Stoudt, Tomczak, Blackledge, Bono, Brister.......

And honestly, I'd take Bubby over any of our qb's right now.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with your assessment on all except the D.
They held the game together. They were over worked and that should not have been the case.
The stiff arms, they will get them all day when the offense puts their backs to the wall and makes them win.
It's not fair to the D, that also less on the offense. I'd say B-.... Mitchell, he should get the F, for get the FUCK out.
Have a very tough time giving anything the Steelers put on the field today anything higher than a C. But I essentially said the same thing about the D. The offense failed them big time.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's safe to say, our time has come and gone.
If I was Ben, my ass is retiring at the end of this season. He made it clear he did not want the childish Shit. It hasn't stopped. Brown throwing a cooler like a bitch, Bell holding out and playing like Shit.....as Hoge said he would....and the selfish acts of children on the field. Both Brown and Bell making sure everyone knows it's a first down.....Mitchell losing a game 20-9 and celebrating after a 15 yard ass stomping.....wtf. I miss the old days, when guys like Cowher and Noll and Lebeau refused you to do that. Cowher once said, you wanna show excitement, put it on the scoreboard.
Tomlin allows these children to act like spoiled like bitches and not Pittsburgh Steelers.
And because of this, if this team fails this year, they area fucked. Ben has kids at home, why the fuck would he, or anyone want to waist their life with Tomlin children???
Ben will retire, Pouncey said Ben leaves Hell leave......Bell, maybe with his 17 million he can play qb, rb, and wr....if they keep him.
I said before, Ben don't need to prove Shit, they need to prove. And they have proven.....NOTHING.
COACHING, is this teams biggest problem. There is none. But props to butler....he's doing his job, sort of.

Anyway, needless to say, it's funny how people want to argue with me over Brown being a CVNT against the ravens, but you don't want to discuss the short comings of captain show off and his band of bitches......lol

Maybe another 20 years before we see a qb worth a fuck, especially with Tomlin as coach.

Edit: and let's not forget the respect bell showed the owners of the Steelers by rap singing his contract demands, instead of being a man and talking to the people he expects to pay him. Fuck him.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I left the bar with 5 minutes to go. I rarely do that, but just couldn't take any more.

Toad Haley needs to go NOW.

And if the team ends up 9-7 or 8-8, Tomlin should go. This team doesn't need a "players' coach." It needs leadership and discipline. I'm sick of defending this coach, and I'll do it no longer.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me start off by saying, I did not watch this game. And THANK GOD! Living in the Philly area, they will not put a game on CBS when the Eagles are home at 1pm and playing on FOX. I didn't feel like going out so I sat at my computer and watched statcast in complete agony. I was happy after last weeks game and then the whole Vegas thing had me too upset to post. Can someone tell me WTF happened in this game? I mean, I know this offense leaves a ton of points on the field each and every week. Every QB has a bad game now and then so Ben shouldn't be crucified. Haley should have been let go a while ago! He sucks! And Tomlin, I mean he's OK at best but I just cant vision this team winning a Super Bowl under him (that he was fully in control of). Where do we go from here? I mean, I think this team will compete for this stinky division and might make the playoffs. But it seems like they would be easy prey fro anybody in the playoffs.

Who can come in here and hold these guys accountable? Would Cowher return? Someone younger? I know Joey Porter wouldn't take this crap but should he spend time as a coordinator before getting a head coach job? Any thoughts?

And btw, Antonio is still throwing a hissy fit because he wanted to kneel a few weeks ago and Ben led the movement to stay in the locker room. The media is now reporting this. I used to really like AB but he is too full of himself. I mean, he's really being held down. Have you seen his Instagram? Wow, never knew being an oppressed MILLIONAIRE would make a person that miserable every single day of the season! This locker room is in the toilet and it's sad. I had so much hope for this season.

Last edited:

Maximus Rex

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,357.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Left the laptop open while I went to the store to buy more beer.

Beer? That's what I normally drink, but had to hit the hard stuff after this tragedy of a mess.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we can’t beat the damn Jags or the Bears, how the fuck are we supposed to beat teams like the Packers, Chiefs or Patriots?!?! After last year, we were so close and now...we couldn’t be any further right now.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@FaCe-LeE-uS @ATL96Steeler and anyone else.......

This is bullshit, I know Ben can shoulder some blame but the words, "I'm not playing well enough, maybe I don't have it anymore"

This will most likely be Ben's last season..........

Steelers Home

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And btw, Antonio is still throwing a hissy fit because he wanted to kneel a few weeks ago and Ben led the movement to stay in the locker room. The media is now reporting this. I used to really like AB but he is too full of himself. I mean, he's really being held down. Have you seen his Instagram? Wow, never knew being an oppressed MILLIONAIRE would make a person that miserable every single day of the season! This locker room is in the toilet and it's sad. I had so much hope for this season.

^^^^^^^ this^^^^^^^

Did you know why Brown picked the number 84???
In his words, and I quote, "84 is 8 x 4 = 32 and that's how many teams passed me up in the draft. I will make all of them regret passing me up."

Now yes he was drafted by the Steelers, but not until the 6th round. Used to think the world of the guy.now it's obvious he's a selfish son of a bitch. Ever notice that even if we get our assess beat, he still gets his catches and yards....selfish.

Here's a quote from a former teammate......
"Antonio has done an extremely good job of tricking people," he said. "He has that smile and when he talks he seems extremely team and oh this is a great team guy and he always shows up to play. He didn't holdout last year to get his money.

"So, he's done a very good spin job of making people think who don't know him that it's all about the Pittsburgh Steelers and I'm just a hard worker who is here to win football games, No, Antonio Brown loves Antonio Brown and Antonio Brown was upset, God forbid, that a guy that has over 10 targets in the first three games of the season is missed one time."

-----Ryan Clark

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@FaCe-LeE-uS @ATL96Steeler and anyone else.......

This is bullshit, I know Ben can shoulder some blame but the words, "I'm not playing well enough, maybe I don't have it anymore"

This will most likely be Ben's last season..........

Steelers Home
I called it a few weeks ago after the Bears game... But I seriously question Ben's passion this season. And this quote proves it. Maybe retiring would have been the better way to go.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called it a few weeks ago after the Bears game... But I seriously question Ben's passion this season. And this quote proves it. Maybe retiring would have been the better way to go.

Why should he babysit Tomlin's punk ass kids. I'm sure he'd rather be with his own children.