• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 5: Trubiskys Debut

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or free agency.........But we stiil need a top wr....Whether its fa or the draft,i don`t care,as long as we get one.

No we don't need a top tier WR. The lines on both sides of the ball are infinitely more important. Use later picks for WRs if you want but no way would i get a WR early in the draft. I contribute video games to this senseless thinking that WR is a must have position.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No we don't need a top tier WR. The lines on both sides of the ball are infinitely more important. Use later picks for WRs if you want but no way would i get a WR early in the draft. I contribute video games to this senseless thinking that WR is a must have position.

You may think its not a must have,but I do.........As you said we go out and overspend in the draft for a qb,and now you don`t wanna get him any weapons.......?

All righty then.

I don`t wanna see later picks.........if your gonna draft one,lets get one early or take a look and see whats in the fa first..........

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may think its not a must have,but I do.........As you said we go out and overspend in the draft for a qb,and now you don`t wanna get him any weapons.......?

All righty then.

I don`t wanna see later picks.........if your gonna draft one,lets get one early or take a look and see whats in the fa first..........

Giving a QB alot of time in the pocket is the best weapon of them all.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need both. We have a good line and no WRs and we suck. You need both. And to draft a QB at 2 and not give him weapons is criminally stupid.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need both. We have a good line and no WRs and we suck. You need both. And to draft a QB at 2 and not give him weapons is criminally stupid.

You don't need a first round pick great WR. Mediocre WRs with a great line is all that's needed. And to say "we suck" because we have a good line and no WRs is criminally stupid.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't need a first round pick great WR. Mediocre WRs with a great line is all that's needed. And to say "we suck" because we have a good line and no WRs is criminally stupid.
Have you not been watching??? We suck because we have no WR threats. A great WR opens up things for the run game and makes the QB's job easier. Oline first and more important I agree, but you need both to be a top team and to bring in a rookie QB and not support him with quality WRs will ruin him. I am criminally stupid sure but it's just a misdemeanor, one more knock to the head I will become felony stupid and I become a Packer fan.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry bs......but the wrs we have are no good....We gotta have something.....I would go no lower than a 2nd rd wr if we were to draft one.if not drafting opne,we need one thru fa......plain and simple.

And I`m with you and joe........o-line is always good.:agree:

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you not been watching??? We suck because we have no WR threats. A great WR opens up things for the run game and makes the QB's job easier. Oline first and more important I agree, but you need both to be a top team and to bring in a rookie QB and not support him with quality WRs will ruin him. I am criminally stupid sure but it's just a misdemeanor, one more knock to the head I will become felony stupid and I become a Packer fan.

Yes I've been watching. Trubisky looks like a promising rookie. I see our oline allowing sacks. I see our special teams playing like crap. I see our center unable to snap properly. I see fumbles and I see bad throws from Trubisky last week. And somehow all that, and you think we need a WR? No. Average WRs are good enough to win, we have to address oline. It's the video game mentality, I swear.

NO to WRs. Another Kevin White will not help this team. End of thread.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I've been watching. Trubisky looks like a promising rookie. I see our oline allowing sacks. I see our special teams playing like crap. I see our center unable to snap properly. I see fumbles and I see bad throws from Trubisky last week. And somehow all that, and you think we need a WR? No. Average WRs are good enough to win, we have to address oline. It's the video game mentality, I swear.

NO to WRs. Another Kevin White will not help this team. End of thread.
Average Wr's, what are you smoking? We started preseason with average Wr's, the Bears are down to crap, practice squad dunces at Wr. This team needs 3-4 Wr's above average.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Average Wr's, what are you smoking? We started preseason with average Wr's, the Bears are down to crap, practice squad dunces at Wr. This team needs 3-4 Wr's above average.

Then use our later picks and draft WRs, I don't have a problem with that.