• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 5 @Dallas

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have some hope for the future with Josh Jones and Kevin King. Capers' "Nitro" package could help negate the ILB deficiencies.

Honestly, I think they're willing to suffer some growing or learning pains with this D package. The ultimate goal is to beat teams like Dallas and Atlanta, teams that can hurt you with both run and pass.

The one thing that drives me nuts is when guys blow assignments. I don't mind when they get beat but are in position, but the blown assignment shit is ridiculous. IE: Randall freelancing and they acting like a spoiled 7 year old about it.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some funny shit right here good old Skip after the loss

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skip is an idiot

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skip is an idiot
I love that he keeps talking shit about Rodgers and Rodgers keeps rubbing his nose in that shit...it's awesome, and yes, Skip is a phucktard...

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I think they're willing to suffer some growing or learning pains with this D package. The ultimate goal is to beat teams like Dallas and Atlanta, teams that can hurt you with both run and pass.

The one thing that drives me nuts is when guys blow assignments. I don't mind when they get beat but are in position, but the blown assignment shit is ridiculous. IE: Randall freelancing and they acting like a spoiled 7 year old about it.

Unfortunately this happens waaaaay to much and a WR/RB/TE is running across the middle with nobody even close to him for a huge gain. My only conclusion is its Capers scheme because we have seen the same thing for years now.