• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 5 BFFP Pick 'Em Contest - FINAL TALLY - The Man Is ON FIRE

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch

Well, not much to say about the Atlanta game ..

OK, on to our contest -

Did you think I was joking when I said last week that when Femurov catches fire, there is no stopping him ??

I just hope he has another epic acceptance speech ready because our Week 5 Champion is Femurov !!

CONGRATS ( again ) FEMUROV !!!

This actually did come down to a tie breaker: Crash, NFLBronco and Femurov all finished with 9 wins, but Femurov was the only one to pick Tampa Bay in the Monday night game - a bold move .. The move of a champion ..

So let's get ready for Huntz Hall and the Chargers ..

( a sidenote: Mike McCoy was admitted to the hospital the same night as Kubes, and McCoy's exam confirmed what we all suspected : he has no balls )

After five weeks, here is how the big board looks:

- MileHigh64 - 49 (7)
- DownSetHutch - 47 (7)
- Randymon - 46 (8)
- Femurov - 46 (9)
- Crash - 45 (9)
- DraftCrazy - 45 (8)
- CDumler - 43 (6)
- Broncos6482 - 43 (8)
- Mingo - 41 (6)
- Springstein - 41 (7)
- NFLBronco - 41 (9)
- Spirit - 40 (6)
- Furby - 25 (8) ( missed weeks 1&2 )

Weekly Winners:

Week One - DownSetHutch
Week Two - SpiritOf77
Week Three - Randymon
Week Four - Femurov
Week Five - Femurov

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations to Femurov! Meanwhile - I pulled another 6 wins out of the hat. ;)

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good job Fem. Tough week. 9 wins was good and TB pick was smart. You take a couple weeks off now buddy, you've earned it. :)

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow... last week was a bit unexpected, but this one is downright shocking. I didn't think 9 would be enough with all of the great minds that occupy this board. In a room full of prognosticators, I feel like just a procrastinator. But it is weeks like this that go to show you that dreams really do come true. And you can do anything that you set your mind to.

I would like to thank Jameis Winston and his crab legs, as well as Mike Evans, who not only helped the Bucs overcome the defending NFC Champs, but also helped one of my fantasy football teams beat my buddy by 1/2 of a point. I would also like to thank you guys for upping your game and making me hold myself to a standard above what I would normally set my bar at, just so I can keep in good company with you guys and act like I actually belong on the same level to those who happen to be lurking around. And, as always, thank you to Lucas with the lid off for putting in the time and effort to run this without bias or judgement. Oh yeah, and God bless John Elway. Thank you.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow... last week was a bit unexpected, but this one is downright shocking. I didn't think 9 would be enough with all of the great minds that occupy this board. In a room full of prognosticators, I feel like just a procrastinator. But it is weeks like this that go to show you that dreams really do come true. And you can do anything that you set your mind to.

I would like to thank Jameis Winston and his crab legs, as well as Mike Evans, who not only helped the Bucs overcome the defending NFC Champs, but also helped one of my fantasy football teams beat my buddy by 1/2 of a point. I would also like to thank you guys for upping your game and making me hold myself to a standard above what I would normally set my bar at, just so I can keep in good company with you guys and act like I actually belong on the same level to those who happen to be lurking around. And, as always, thank you to Lucas with the lid off for putting in the time and effort to run this without bias or judgement. Oh yeah, and God bless John Elway. Thank you.

Your awesome results week after week makes me want to up my game :). Nice job buddy

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great acceptance speech, and even a better person! Congrats!

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Femurov for President! :suds: