• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 4 vs Bucs Pregame

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The failing...yep...the FO pent a lot of hope on that group of players that played in 3 SBs and instead of starting the rebuild after the GB loss, they tried to squeeze one more out of them and they couldn't pull it off.

The only guy they let go with some tread left was Woodley and he was actually washed up as an OLB in this scheme.

The team as built...they should still be competitive and win 9 to 10 games with the schedule they have, but as we've seen, everything has to be clicking...especially OFC, special teams, coaching and allow this DEF to develop...the problem is even if they do make the playoffs, I don't see enough to make a serious run and by clinging to these older players they never bottom out and truly rebuild with youth that have experience.

element1286

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The failing...yep...the FO pent a lot of hope on that group of players that played in 3 SBs and instead of starting the rebuild after the GB loss, they tried to squeeze one more out of them and they couldn't pull it off.

The only guy they let go with some tread left was Woodley and he was actually washed up as an OLB in this scheme.

The team as built...they should still be competitive and win 9 to 10 games with the schedule they have, but as we've seen, everything has to be clicking...especially OFC, special teams, coaching and allow this DEF to develop...the problem is even if they do make the playoffs, I don't see enough to make a serious run and by clinging to these older players they never bottom out and truly rebuild with youth that have experience.

Yeah, really not even thinking about the playoffs right now. Unfortunately, the division is shaping up to be really good so I don't see many easy victories there.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, really not even thinking about the playoffs right now. Unfortunately, the division is shaping up to be really good so I don't see many easy victories there.

DIV...you're right...holding serve @ home will be critical...CIN is playing well and imo has the most talent top to bottom...I thought new OC/DC would slow them down, but not so far...if Dalton comtinues to play at a high level they could win 12 games, but something tells me he will come back to earth a bit.

BAL, they were fired up for the PIT game after losing at home to CIN...I see them struggling some on the road, but better on OFC than I expected with Steve Smith. CAR has truly taken a step back so I expected them to beat them in BAL...CLE is the team that has made a big leap imo...if they can hang on until Gordon is back, they could win 9 games.

element1286

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DIV...you're right...holding serve @ home will be critical...CIN is playing well and imo has the most talent top to bottom...I thought new OC/DC would slow them down, but not so far...if Dalton comtinues to play at a high level they could win 12 games, but something tells me he will come back to earth a bit.

BAL, they were fired up for the PIT game after losing at home to CIN...I see them struggling some on the road, but better on OFC than I expected with Steve Smith. CAR has truly taken a step back so I expected them to beat them in BAL...CLE is the team that has made a big leap imo...if they can hang on until Gordon is back, they could win 9 games.

I hear what you are saying, I'm not particularly sold on any of the team in our division when you lay them out 1 by 1, but the depth of the division is definitely the issue. Wouldn't be shocked to see all the teams between 7 and 10 wins though.