• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 4 @ Ravens

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitchell did not practice on the 1st practice, then was limited all week leading up to the game. Agreed on Wilcox & Alualu. Both are capable starters in the NFL. Having those kind of depth players is huge in the long run. Its nice seeing Tuitt & Heyward getting rest in the 3rd & 4th quarters.

I was in a fog I guess on Mitchell.

Yep...I see LT got snaps too...21 of the 69 total between him and Alualu, over the course of a 16 game season that really helps Tuitt and Heyward...idk if Hagrave took any snaps at DE, but he had 29 snaps.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in a fog I guess on Mitchell.

Yep...I see LT got snaps too...21 of the 69 total between him and Alualu, over the course of a 16 game season that really helps Tuitt and Heyward...idk if Hagrave took any snaps at DE, but he had 29 snaps.
I posted about it during the 3rd quarter, but they were deploying quite the heavy D-line rotation in the 2nd half. You could tell the big boys were a little gassed.

Didn't see Hargrave at DE.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is zero chance that was an interception. Zero.

Fuck him and fuck those refs.

Pereira is an idiot. His little clip left out that AB had caught AND secured the ball, AND made a "football move," AND took two steps, before he was tackled. It was a completion, so he was down as soon as his knee hit the ground.

And if he hadn't been down, which he WAS, it would've been a fumble...not an interception.

Anyone who defends that replay official either needs glasses, or doesn't know football.

Hey, I'm not defending the call, ffs.....
But if he had possession then why the fuck did the ball fly up in the air as it did. AB should have secured it a hell of a lot better than he did. If he'd of just let it hit the ground, incomplete. Instead he slings it up into the air.... why???

I'm just as pissed about the play as anyone, but AB left it wide open for interpretation in Baltimore, how many times have we won that argument????

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I'm not defending the call, ffs.....
But if he had possession then why the fuck did the ball fly up in the air as it did. AB should have secured it a hell of a lot better than he did. If he'd of just let it hit the ground, incomplete. Instead he slings it up into the air.... why???

I'm just as pissed about the play as anyone, but AB left it wide open for interpretation in Baltimore, how many times have we won that argument????
Why the ball flew up in the air after he was down isn't relevant IMHO.

He caught the ball, secured it, took FOUR steps running with it, knee hits the ground while being tackled, then the ball begins to come out.

Last night they were reviewing a play for ball placement and I actually thought to myself... maybe they will just call this an interception too. That's how absurd the whole thing is to me.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I agree that AB should have secured it better. Kind of like Charles Johnson's TD catch a few years ago. When the rulebook and officiating are so out of whack and convoluted you have to leave no doubt. That just doesn't change the fact that it was an indefensible call utterly devoid of reason or logic.

Now I'm all worked up again. I better not get hives.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I agree that AB should have secured it better. Kind of like Charles Johnson's TD catch a few years ago. When the rulebook and officiating are so out of whack and convoluted you have to leave no doubt. That just doesn't change the fact that it was an indefensible call utterly devoid of reason or logic.

Now I'm all worked up again. I better not get hives.
I agree that the fact the ball never touched the ground is irrelevant because his knee and elbow did touch the ground. How anyone could rule AB wasn't down by contact is beyond me.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the ball flew up in the air after he was down isn't relevant IMHO.

He caught the ball, secured it, took FOUR steps running with it, knee hits the ground while being tackled, then the ball begins to come out.

Last night they were reviewing a play for ball placement and I actually thought to myself... maybe they will just call this an interception too. That's how absurd the whole thing is to me.

Irrelevant or not, he left it wide open to be scrutinized when he did that.

How many times have we gotten a favorable call in Baltimore????
Just the slightest inclination of doubt and that's all Harbaugh needs to whine like a bitch until they give him the call. And that's exactly what they did. AB holds onto the ball and Harbaugh has nothing to Piss his pants about.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irrelevant or not, he left it wide open to be scrutinized when he did that.

How many times have we gotten a favorable call in Baltimore????
Just the slightest inclination of doubt and that's all Harbaugh needs to whine like a bitch until they give him the call. And that's exactly what they did. AB holds onto the ball and Harbaugh has nothing to Piss his pants about.
Harbaugh always finds something to piss his pants about, it's what he does, it's all he does!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh always finds something to piss his pants about, it's what he does, it's all he does!
An accurate representation of John Harbaugh on the sidelines:

200.gif

wacky-waving-inflatable-tube-man-gif-14.gif

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JuJu outsnapped Martavis against the Ravens.

Not only did he take the 3rd WR spot, but now he's knocking on the door to start.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JuJu outsnapped Martavis against the Ravens.

Not only did he take the 3rd WR spot, but now he's knocking on the door to start.
I think Rogers being a healthy scratch opened the door more than anything. But Rogers may have a role this week so Im' interested to see how that affects JuJu's snaps.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JuJu is already our best run blocking WR.

I don't see him spending much time off the field going forward.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JuJu is already our best run blocking WR.

I don't see him spending much time off the field going forward.
Very good point. Gotta love that physicality.