• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 4, Los Angeles Rams @ Dallas Cowboys, 10/01/17, 10:00am PDT

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you outta the stadium already?

You better not tell us you left earlies SJ!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

No, I know better, and besides that's a clear 'Post from your phone' post if I've ever seen one.

Hellllllllll no. U kidding me? I had Rams fans around me. What a day

My voice is gone

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams O has scored 79 more points than this time last year.

If the O can convert more FG's into TD's, the offense would be flat out scary.

And, can't say enough about the OL. Goff has had alot of clean pockets to throw in and has been sacked very little.

Who would've guessed going into this season that the D would be the biggest question mark on this team?

Impressive win against a great team, and showing fortitude in battling back after being down early.

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm tired of seeing Alec trying to make tackles high around the shoulders or simply by hitting with his shoulder. Use your arms and wrap up the tackle! No contract extension for him!

Otherwise:

McVay did try to unleash Austin as I expected. He was more involved in the game plan than the three previous weeks combined.

Bravo to the offensive line.

Game ball to Zuerlein.

No significant injuries I'm aware of.

Happy days are here again. However, we did start 3 - 1 last year.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't able to watch the game but I must say I am pleasantly surprised by the result as I thought that this was going to be a loss. Dallas is no easy place to play.
Finally glad to see Gurley finally have his first 100 yard rushing game since the team was still in St. Louis. Another thing it looks like they did well was half time adjustments.
Wade must've chewed the defense's asses out during halftime as they only let up six points the rest of the game.
Don't know how many times Goff was hit but see that he was only sacked one time and didn't throw any interceptions. Would've liked to have seen his completion percentage a little higher but as long as he's constantly improving, I'll gladly take it.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U Scottish fuck go play some golf mang

You know it!

I'm sure you know St Andrews is the birthplace of Golf SJ.

18th-Hole-New.jpg

Castle-Course-Lane-image.jpg

But I'm not shelling out $600 Quid for a round of Golf in the Rain mang!

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offense is looking really good this year, the defense not so much...... The personell that we have are NOT suited for a 3-4 defense, Donald's numbers are down some what and we don't the the LBs necessary for that to be successful. Good use of Gurley for that game !

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offense is looking really good this year, the defense not so much...... The personell that we have are NOT suited for a 3-4 defense, Donald's numbers are down some what and we don't the the LBs necessary for that to be successful. Good use of Gurley for that game !

That's what I said when they first hired him. Can't just switch defenses and expect the pieces to fix.

I also thought that was the reason for Donald's holdout because I felt he know his numbers would drop and affect his value. Probably not the entire reason, but his impact has dropped as expected.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rip Fisherball!!
:fify:

The points have always been achievable red, the league rules are set up for talented offenses to prosper. I think a talented OC could have done well even with the talent CJF had assembled on the roster during his tenure.

Look no further than the ST's play, they have not been asked to kick a couple of 50 yard plus field goals to win 18-16 where a single 55 yard miss, ends up a loss, at 15-16.

Oh that sounds all too familiar, and I'm sure glad it's in the rear view mirror.

I do think Wade will get his system purring by seasons end and if the offense can continue to put up the numbers they have so far, this could be a special time for the Los Angeles Rams and their fans.

Stan the Man is looking pretty good right about now, and if Wade gets his system clicking like he always has, then Stan will look like a genius and just in time KroenkeWorld to open!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I said when they first hired him. Can't just switch defenses and expect the pieces to fix.

I also thought that was the reason for Donald's holdout because I felt he know his numbers would drop and affect his value. Probably not the entire reason, but his impact has dropped as expected.

If not for 2-3 unreal plays by Dak's huge legs/escaping the pocket, Donald has 2 sacks yesterday. The pressure he and Brockers brought was awesome in the 2nd half especially. I think Brockers batted down 2 passes as well.

AD might not get the stats as much as in a 4-3, but that dude was unblockable yesterday by one of the best Olines in the NFL.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sup bud!

Good to see you around!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah where you been man? I almost thought for a second you were some bandwagon fan coming in when things are looking up. :fhritp:

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any possible ILB 's that could be on the trade market?

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah where you been man? I almost thought for a second you were some bandwagon fan coming in when things are looking up. :fhritp:

Working mostly, and doing a bit of travel as of the last few months. I been keeping up with them for the most part this year, I just told my self i'd watch less of them this season if it doesn't resemble competitive football early on. So far they are surprising to watch; but yeah Brockers/Donald were both effective working on the inside and now we are taking him out of his Element, couple that with LBs playing out of their position.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Working mostly, and doing a bit of travel as of the last few months. I been keeping up with them for the most part this year, I just told my self i'd watch less of them this season if it doesn't resemble competitive football early on. So far they are surprising to watch; but yeah Brockers/Donald were both effective working on the inside and now we are taking him out of his Element, couple that with LBs playing out of their position.

Good to see you around these parts.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys scored 24 points in the first half, six in the second half. They gained 287 yards in the first half, 153 in the second half
Game ball to the O-line and the wait for it.............DEFENSE and Wade! nice half time adjustment.