• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 3: Seahawks vs Titans

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Offense got the team the lead with under 2 minutes to go before half and they went into the locker room LOSING. Then the offense comes out after Half time and scores on a 5+ min Drive and the defense shits the bed allowing the Titans to score again.

Sorry but this defense has issues right now stopping the run, They were not gassed or SHOULDN'T have been. Titans had the Ball for 32 minutes out of 60. Defense committed STUPID penalties that extended drives and they ended in point's. Seattles Defense was on the field for a total of 11 minutes of the 3rd and 4th quarters to the Hawks Offenses 19.
How about just tipping your hat to a great offense? Yes penaltys were bad. This can be cleaned up.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about just tipping your hat to a great offense? Yes penaltys were bad. This can be cleaned up.

That great offense loses 14 points if the Hawks Defense doesn't make stupid penalties to extend drives and they lose another 10 if the team could just tackle someone. Missed tackles have been just as bad as the dropped passes.

If you told me on Friday the Hawks would score 27 points and have OVER 430 YARDS of offense i would say thats a win 99% of the time right?

almost 200 rushing yards against the Hawks :L

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I for one am done with M. Bennett... On and off the field... Is he really making up for the offside penalties he's had this season with his play on the field along w/ his mouth? I personally don't think so... He was absolutely owned today... I'm getting so tired of his antics... Play football and don't get your arse handed to you on the field... Avril as well... These are costly pentalties that shortens the field for our opponent or better yet, gives them a new set of downs at times... We lead the league in defensive penalties over all along w/ offside penalties... That's a lack of discipline... This game was on the defense... Gave up too many big plays and lacked a lot of discipline with how they carried themselves...

View attachment 166708

View attachment 166707

View attachment 166709

I am too. What happened to his play after he got paid?????

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am too. What happened to his play after he got paid?????

About what i expected to happen. Shouldn't have paid him or paid and then traded him for a Olineman. Might have got someone good for him.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That great offense loses 14 points if the Hawks Defense doesn't make stupid penalties to extend drives and they lose another 10 if the team could just tackle someone. Missed tackles have been just as bad as the dropped passes.

If you told me on Friday the Hawks would score 27 points and have OVER 430 YARDS of offense i would say thats a win 99% of the time right?

almost 200 rushing yards against the Hawks :L

Time of possession the first half was all in favor of the Titians, their home field, 90 degree heat.....it takes a toll.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time of possession the first half was all in favor of the Titians, their home field, 90 degree heat.....it takes a toll.

The D took the whole second half off even when ON the field lol. Titans had 20 minutes the the Hawks 10 in the first half and that totally FLIPPED in the second half and the Defense STILL couldn't stop them. Titans would run 3 to 6 plays is all and score lol. Defense had a full 20+ minutes to rest at half and the Hawks 2nd half opening drive. They should have been fresh for at least one drive after that but they shit the bed.

This lose is as much if not more on the D than the O. 6 fucking first downs off of penalties and over 20 points on drives extended by Defensive penalties. Not good.

why do people continue to make excuses for these guys. No one is accountable and thats the damn problem. Mooch was right this defense has been very easily ran on this year. Not to mention they don't seem to be intimidating anyone.

ONE TURNOVER and the Hawks most likely win this one. All they needed was just one.

Last edited:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The D took the whole second half off even when ON the field lol. Titans had 20 minutes the the Hawks 10 in the first half and that totally FLIPPED in the second half and the Defense STILL couldn't stop them. Titans would run 3 to 6 plays is all and score lol. Defense had a full 20+ minutes to rest at half and the Hawks 2nd half opening drive. They should have been fresh for at least one drive after that but they shit the bed.

This lose is as much if not more on the D than the O. 6 fucking first downs off of penalties and over 20 points on drives extended by Defensive penalties. Not good.

why do people continue to make excuses for these guys. No one is accountable and thats the damn problem. Mooch was right this defense has been very easily ran on this year.

Guess I'm a "glass half full " type. The Titans offense is a powerhouse. They got one of the best OL in the league, great RBs in Murray and Henry, Mariota is going to be a great QB, he doesn't make turn overs, Walkers been a outstanding TE, and they got some really promising WRs. Seahawks D held them in check for the first half, which is saying something. The offense just didn't keep the ball enough in the first half, the D got gassed. That's just telling it like it is.
Not concerned about the defense, they'll be fine. Was really encouraged by what the offens did in the second half. Personally I think the future looks promising. This game could be a preview to the SB.:nod:

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I'm a "glass half full " type. The Titans offense is a powerhouse. They got one of the best OL in the league, great RBs in Murray and Henry, Mariota is going to be a great QB, he doesn't make turn overs, Walkers been a outstanding TE, and they got some really promising WRs. Seahawks D held them in check for the first half, which is saying something. The offense just didn't keep the ball enough in the first half, the D got gassed. That's just telling it like it is.
Not concerned about the defense, they'll be fine. Was really encouraged by what the offens did in the second half. Personally I think the future looks promising. This game could be a preview to the SB.:nod:

That offense was not good against Oakland...

Lineman16

Yep
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you play the same zone D over and over coaches will adjust. JMO!!

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every team have their off days. That's a dynamic offense, Titans will be in the playoffs. Very much a up and coming team.

I agree that they're, "Up and coming" but I don't see their offense as a "powerhouse"...

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, the wheels are coming off, it was just one frustrating early season loss when they have a history of early season road losses.

They will go 1-1 over the next two and after the bye if they are reasonably healthy I'd fully expect them to turn it on and do what they do.

I expect us to go no worse than 5-1 over the next 6 games.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect us to go no worse than 5-1 over the next 6 games.

Tough to agree with that... I'd definitely be surprised if they did that... the NFL has gotten really good...