• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 3, Los Angeles Rams @ San Francisco 49ers, 9/21/17, 5:25pm PDT

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I finally had a chance to take a look at the game and there were many excellent performances on both sides of the ball. First, we finally got the right coach and coaching staff! McVay is going to be a good one for a long period of time. That offense is explosive. Goff, Gurley, Woods, Watkins and that O-line are just flat-out explosive with an offense that is unpredictable and loaded with options.

Whitworth is worth EVERY penny we are paying him; An excellent pick-up that I have stated before. Blythe is the real deal at Center and Sullivan can take his time coming back from injury.

Donald is still a beast and although Mikel-Robey got beat a couple of times, he had a stellar night. He is going to be a good one. Longacre and Fox have quietly become a force on the D-line.

I can't say this enough. I don't care if T. Austin has lightning speed, the guy is a POS because he has no heart and certainly no spine. He doesn't have a clue about team ball or playing with any sort of winning attitude. He is a colossal screw-up and should be moved as quickly as possible.

BTW, that right tackle for San Fran is a genuine load. 6-8, 345lbs. Nobody could get by him all night long. What a game!!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robey-Coleman will be a lot better if he can be used as a slot/3rd corner more often. Playing outside isn't his strength, and he will be exposed at times there.

It's sad how far Austin has regressed, to the point where he's not even a true threat on punt returns any more. I think he's an easy cut this winter; time to move on. Rams do really need to find a returner though, but that can be had at a MUCH cheaper cost.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people just like being negative
Actually it's not being negative, it's being realistic! I made some valid points and also gave some kudo's!
We were 3-1 last year and everyone was all excited, I prefer to see what we have at the midway point before I'll say we have turned the corner?
Yes we looked very good in some areas, our D looks horrendous right now?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't say this enough. I don't care if T. Austin has lightning speed, the guy is a POS because he has no heart and certainly no spine. He doesn't have a clue about team ball or playing with any sort of winning attitude. He is a colossal screw-up and should be moved as quickly as possible.
Not at all against trading TA but I have to say (And this comment comes after watching 4 games and not just 3. Did some catching up today) TA looks to be making some changes, I don't see him running out of bounds but rather looking to get more yards and turning it back inside. To me, this says a lot about the young man. It seems he may understand that he could be on the outside looking in now that he is playing for a different HC. Again, not a big TA fan like most of us, but for now, I'll give him the season and see if this type of effort continues or not. As shopson has pointed out, we are probably stuck with him for the rest of the season at this point. And now with Thomas coming back, we may see even a greater in game effort by TA.

As you have been known to say RR, stay tuned...