• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 3 @ Bears

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injury Report (Updates)

Watt (groin)... out
Gilbert (hamstring, illness)... out

Tuitt (bicep)... Limited on Wednesday. Practiced fully on Thursday & Friday. Listed as questionable to play, but still coach's GTD. Lotta optimism that he'll be out there tomorrow.
Hawkins (knee)... Practiced this week in limited fashion and deferred to Mike Tomlin on if he was healthy enough to dress against the Bears. Not much info on him but he's listed as questionable. Feiler has been getting 2nd team reps at RT this week. Likely indicating Hawkins won't play.

James (ankle)... Practiced fully with the first-team offense Friday. Did not appear on the status report, indicating a clearance to play Sunday.
Wilcox (concussion)... Practiced fully all week, no symptoms. Did not appear on the status report so he's likely to play tomorrow. No official word on clearance from protocol though.
Pouncey (illness)... Practiced Thursday & Friday. Will play.
DHB (illness)... Practiced Thursday & Friday. Will play.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injury Report (Updates)

Watt (groin)... out
Gilbert (hamstring, illness)... out

Tuitt (bicep)... Limited on Wednesday. Practiced fully on Thursday & Friday. Listed as questionable to play, but still coach's GTD. Lotta optimism that he'll be out there tomorrow.
Hawkins (knee)... Practiced this week in limited fashion and deferred to Mike Tomlin on if he was healthy enough to dress against the Bears. Not much info on him but he's listed as questionable. Feiler has been getting 2nd team reps at RT this week. Likely indicating Hawkins won't play.

James (ankle)... Practiced fully with the first-team offense Friday. Did not appear on the status report, indicating a clearance to play Sunday.
Wilcox (concussion)... Practiced fully all week, no symptoms. Did not appear on the status report so he's likely to play tomorrow. No official word on clearance from protocol though.
Pouncey (illness)... Practiced Thursday & Friday. Will play.
DHB (illness)... Practiced Thursday & Friday. Will play.

Good pick up...Hubbard carries the load at RT and Feiler gets a helmet today I take it.

Watt...there was talk earlier that he might be available, I'm glad they are holding him out this week...Deebo should get some snaps today in advance of PIT VS BAL I, but Chick has earned the starter snaps in Watt's absence imo.

James...good to hear. I'm expecting Juju's targets to increase a little more which could take some pressure off the TE position in the passing game and as a blocker in the run game.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 turnovers :L

BTW...Side note maybe Bell will realize he needs training camp to have his timing/ability come well before week 3 or 4?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugly start... Typical of Tomlin on the road

Maximus Rex

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,357.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugly start... Typical of Tomlin on the road

We should be winning this game by 20. I think I'm gonna throw up, this is torture. Howard got hurt, may be the only chance to win, he's killing us.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should be winning this game by 20. I think I'm gonna throw up, this is torture. Howard got hurt, may be the only chance to win, he's killing us.
Typical undisciplined football on the road. Steelers are once again pretenders

Maximus Rex

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,357.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard's back, nevermind. And the playing 10 yards off the receivers on 3-2 is getting so fucking old....

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got the ball back, lets win this thing, Pittsburgh!! Goddamn!

Maximus Rex

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,357.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bell looks like guck. Not gonna get re-signed after this year at this rate.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We fucking lost. What the fuck.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the defense not understand if you give up a TD, on the first drive in overtime, you don't get a chance?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At a loss for words... I'd love nothing more than to drop a 500 word essay on how terrible they looked today, but I'll step away from the keyboard before I break something.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17261-1415655209-4.gif

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Told myself I wasn't going to knee-jerk another writeup... But I'm seething & cannot help myself.

Coaching... Ah, another Mike Tomlin Classic. Honestly don't know how we can be mad about these failures anymore. Every year I tell myself to expect this, but never learn my lesson. I think we can put to bed that age old debate that Tomlin sucks at preparing his team. Thus how could anyone argue that he is an inferior coach that is vastly overrated. What a horrid display of football. They weren't penalized as much, but they were very sloppy. Haley's offense was 4/11 on 3rd downs. Can't tell you how many times Haley passed on 1st down & squandered drives. That was an incredibly predictable day by Haley. Butler's defense couldn't stop the run all damn day. The pressure was erratic on passing downs. Bears imposed their will when it mattered most. F-----

Offense... Garbage. Nothing positive to take away from this game. O-line was down both Gilbert & Foster for most of the game. Bears D-line dominated. Ben looked awful. Bell looked awful. Receivers couldn't get open. Lots of missed blocks. If it weren't for the Bears gift wrapping them 1st downs for most of the day this could have been even uglier (if you can even imagine that). F

Defense... After some early blunders they looked ok for 2 quarters giving little away. But that had more to do with the Bears shooting themselves in the foot a lot. Tackling was laughable all game long. Seemed like everyone was going for that highlight reel type hit and forgetting basic fundamentals. Mike Mitchell is awful. I think Wilcox should get more opportunities. His tackling wasn't much better, but I think with a full week of prep he'll show up to play. F

ST... LOL. Terrible. Coverage was terrible. Punting was terrible. Boz was ok. Wasn't his fault his unit can't block. Was laughing my ass off during that shitshow before the half. F

Overall... Team decided to sit out the anthem, and proceeded to sit out the game. LOL. Can I please have those 3 hours back that I wasted watching this garbage? Thank the Bears for at least gifting the Steelers 17 points to avoid complete embarrassment. EVERY DAMN YEAR, THEY PULL THIS SHIT. Every year, their tackling form is a hideous abomination. Every year, they fail to make incredibly basic adjustments. This may well be the only game the Bears win all year, and of course, it’s brought to you by the circus Tomlin and Co. I’m sick of doing mental backflips to try & justify it. I’m tired of it. No heart. No fundamentals. How many weapons do they have on offense? This is a joke. I’m mad, and I’m tired of putting up with this same crap every year. The sun will indeed come up tomorrow. But when they’re playing a road game in the playoffs in a few months and struggling, think back to this garbage. The writing is on the wall. This is why this team will never be "elite" & will always fall flat on its face. Would love for the team to make an example of someone, but they won't. F

Outlook... Team stays on the road going into a very hostile environment for a divisional matchup with the Ravens at M&T Bank Stadium. Ravens just got punched in the mouth over in England, so expect a very pissed off group. Couple that anger with a team still souring over missing the postseason thanks to the Steelers last year... Flacco will likely get the start, but not that it would matter. Mallett is every bit as capable if the Steelers look like they did today. Steelers will look to regroup & get back on track, but I'm just not seeing it. Even against a banged up Baltimore team. Steelers just don't have the chemistry right now, and their coaches aren't doing them any favors.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know there's a ton of blame to be passed around for the debacle today... But I still can't understand why Butler refused to put more than 4-5 guys in the box? Mike Glennon had 3 fucking completions to WRs today, the rest were to his RBs. Like I said pregame, he lives & dies by his short game dump-offs. I'm a fan watching from a fucking couch. How the fuck did Butler not see this coming from miles away or even attempt to make any fucking adjustments???? I know a lot of that failure is a direct result of poor tackling, but still.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope this commie team loses every fucking game now but big props to Villaneuva
C'mon Misko... You're better than that

The entire team stood at the entrance but didn't want to come out and be a part of the media...for this exact reason obviously. The media is just telling everyone they didn't come out but not showing them actually standing and being respectful. All this is bullshit anyways but that's the media for you. Always one sided and trying to divide the nation! Ridiculous!

21687926_1464856596940831_8788761717435428414_n.jpg

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon Misko... You're better than that

The entire team stood at the entrance but didn't want to come out and be a part of the media...for this exact reason obviously. The media is just telling everyone they didn't come out but not showing them actually standing and being respectful. All this is bullshit anyways but that's the media for you. Always one sided and trying to divide the nation! Ridiculous!

21687926_1464856596940831_8788761717435428414_n.jpg
I didnt know that .. cause I didnt get the game .. you are right face .. I understand why Villaneuva was outside , that flag has a much more special meaning to us vets