• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 2

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol... Steelers haven't reached their potential yet, but they will. I'm just hoping the Ravens can stay healthy enough to make it a contest in week 4. Losing Yanda is a huge blow to that O-line.

Yanda will be missed but we'll be alright....He don't play on Defense though so Ben is still in trouble !!!!
upload_2017-9-18_20-15-25.jpeg

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's good of you but don't worry too much. Very hard to beat the Broncos in their house. But, you guys looked over-matched. Are AFC teams that much better, against the claims of other homers in here?

I used to think that til I watched Seattle wipe the floor with the PM Broncos sb48 and GB beat the Steelers in sb45, not to mention the Saints beating the snot out of the PM Colts in sb44.....Oh and let's not forget the Giants beating NE in 2 sb's.....Yikes !!!!:eek::heh:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hide behind your defense all you want OS! Steelers are going to kick their ass!
:lol:....We'll see old buddy !!!...As usual it's my prime time games of the yr.....Can't wait, I do like our chances better this yr than last....I think we got better on both sides of the ball...

Go Ravens !!!!:yes:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:....We'll see old buddy !!!...As usual it's my prime time games of the yr.....Can't wait, I do like our chances better this yr than last....I think we got better on both sides of the ball...

Go Ravens !!!!:yes:
I can say the same for the Steelers. But only on paper. The D really hasn't been tested yet & the offense has been sloppy. As long as they keep stacking wins I could care less about how ugly it looks. Once it all comes together they should be able to go on another deep run.