• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 2: Redskins @ Rams

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win yesterday! Things looked a bit improved this week also. Kirk looked better, the line looked a little better considering it was a top DL imo and we ran the ball very well. We did have our problems up front at times but I saw improvement. Defense did a better job getting off the field on 3rd downs but Gurley did a number on us.

Saw very little from Pryor, Doctson, Reed, Davis etc...Want to see more playing time for Perine.

HTTR!

I liked that even though Pryor didn't have a big game. He still was hustling downfield blocking and the like. I think/well its probably more a hope at this point. That Pryor has a big game against his former team.

I think Doctson is in someone's doghouse. I was wondering if maybe Kirk went to Doctson down near the goal line a couple times (the only package I recall Doctson being on the field for) in a personal effort to help Doctson get out of said doghouse.

Considering they keep talking about Reed's toe injury. I'm little surprised he's even playing (if his toe is really broken I'd be amazed that he's playing)

Davis had 1 catch for 13 yards and a 1st dn yesterday.

Me to on Perine. I thought he was huge on the Skins last TD drive.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RAMS WILL WIN THIS... RAMS 34 SKINS 11 WE CAN BE THE WORST TEAM IN FOOTBALL IN THE WORDS OF STEVE A SMITH REDSKINS ARE NOTHING

Nice prediction Nostradamus. Your hopes of tanking & finding the next Rodgers may be in jeopardy. Reasons are 1. even if the Redskins don't have a great record there will likely be several other teams w/ worse records. 2. Darnold may not even come out next season. & 3. Some of these other college QBs likely won't be as good as you think in the NFL (Rosen gave us a peek of that on Sat).

Keep showing us that you are such a great Redskins fan - lol.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked that even though Pryor didn't have a big game. He still was hustling downfield blocking and the like. I think/well its probably more a hope at this point. That Pryor has a big game against his former team.

I think Doctson is in someone's doghouse. I was wondering if maybe Kirk went to Doctson down near the goal line a couple times (the only package I recall Doctson being on the field for) in a personal effort to help Doctson get out of said doghouse.

Considering they keep talking about Reed's toe injury. I'm little surprised he's even playing (if his toe is really broken I'd be amazed that he's playing)

Davis had 1 catch for 13 yards and a 1st dn yesterday.

Me to on Perine. I thought he was huge on the Skins last TD drive.

Sounds good. Just remember that the Redskins have numerous new skill position players on offense (Doctson is effectively new). It will take time for them to adjust to the team & Cousins. We may have a totally different take on all of this in another month or so.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i lost 200 SportsHoopla cash on stanford really stanford fuck you losing to S.D. State wtf damn

SD State is rated 22 in AP poll (Stanford nowhere to be found). They have now beaten 2 Pac 12 teams. The better team won on Sat.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i also brought up in the offseason that andy dalton is on his way out and gruden knows this and so does are fo so if kirk does not sign andy will be in play now is andy better then kirk???

OMG - do you actually watch the NFL? The Bengals have not scored one TD in 2 games & Dalton is a major reason. His first week was rated as perhaps the worst QB performance ever & the next week was not all that great. If Cousins play the same way the last few weeks he would have been run out of town.