• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 2 PSU VS Akron Talk & Predictions

jdl5136

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hobo it was slightly over 97k paid..I think the storms that were supposed to come were a deterrent against a team like Akron. When leaving town it started to poor.

With OSU losing I'm mixed because I want B1G to look good, but makes me happy they broke an attendance and had LeBron come only to end up losing :-)

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hobo it was slightly over 97k paid..I think the storms that were supposed to come were a deterrent against a team like Akron. When leaving town it started to poor.

With OSU losing I'm mixed because I want B1G to look good, but makes me happy they broke an attendance and had LeBron come only to end up losing :-)

Screw them, it doesn't help us this year, so I hope they all get their ass kicked......well, I do like Sparty, got treated very well there, but UM and OSU can suck it.

I'll worry about conference performance in 2016 when we have a shot at playoff

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screw the B1G and the other teams looking bad. Couldn't careless if every team lost every game. Not like we are going to crash the ball washing SEC party. The only chance was O$U until Braxton got hurt. Couldn't have happened to a better fan base.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screw the B1G and the other teams looking bad. Couldn't careless if every team lost every game. Not like we are going to crash the ball washing SEC party. The only chance was O$U until Braxton got hurt. Couldn't have happened to a better fan base.

I disagree with most of you. I don't want any BIG10 team to lose, I want every BIG10 team to be undefeated until we play them. It doesn't matter if this season we can't make a bowl game because its still about image of the entire conference. Yesterday was a very bad day for the BIG10 I thought I was watching them in bowl games. The so called top teams in the Big10 went down or barely won against High School teams. The only team to have a decent win against a inferior opponent was the Badgers who beat Western Illinois 37-3.

OSU-Lost to unranked team
Michigan-Lost big
Michigan St-Lost big
Nebraska-Won on last second play against McNeese St.
Purdue-Lost against Central Michigan
Rutgers- Won by 13 but it was to Howard.
Northwestern- Lost to Northern Illinois
Minnesota-Won but only beat Middle Tennessee by 11
Iowa- Barely Won against Ball St 17-13
Maryland- Won by 7 against South Florida