• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 2 Pre-Season vs 49ers

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually don't watch preseason games but last night I tuned in for most of the 1st quarter through the first punt the 49ers forced sometime in the 3rd quarter. The score was 23-7 when I drifted off to sleep. I think it's safe to say Siemian will be announced the starter for next week's game with the Packers. If he does well in that one we have our starter.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paxton Lynch looks terrible to me. He looks worse then he did his rookie season. He can't pick up a blitzer or defense to save his life.

I think we have to start Siemian at this point. Paxton has a long arse way to go. It's starting to irritate me.

De'Angelo Henderson was a steal!

Our kickoff coverage needs work.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paxton Lynch looks terrible to me. He looks worse then he did his rookie season. He can't pick up a blitzer or defense to save his life.

I think we have to start Siemian at this point. Paxton has a long arse way to go. It's starting to irritate me.

De'Angelo Henderson was a steal!

Our kickoff coverage needs work.

I'm not convinced he would be cut if not for the 1st round status from what we have seen and read to date he's practice squad material at best. This is Mike McCoy and Bill Musgrave (Rivers and Carr two great QBs) we are talking about and he still looks this bad. At this point maybe his slow decision making is something he can't overcome or be taught out of. It may be in his DNA.

Chances are good that PL will play this year with TS injury history but you can't deny Trevor's toughness .

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree- if he wasn't a first rounder I'd expect him to be released to be honest.

Probably start Siemian and look for a vet backup on the open market.

Blaine Gabbert or something unless the Cardinals keep him around as a 3rd stringer.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynch - I thought it was interesting that the Broncos only had Lynch go deep once - he was so excited he put too much juice on the throw (and DT was open). I did say to myself - the Broncos need to saddle up with Siemian and hope for the best.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, all this talk about Lynch being cut if he wasn't a first rounder. LOL, is all I have to say about that. He's still young. Still got a lot of growing to do. Patience is a virtue.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, all this talk about Lynch being cut if he wasn't a first rounder. LOL, is all I have to say about that. He's still young. Still got a lot of growing to do. Patience is a virtue.
I'm not sure if " talent evaluation " would be considered a virtue but it's pretty obvious that many missed the mark on Lynch. I just don't see him ever being better than a Oz to tell ya the truth. I will reiterate though and say once again.......don't matter much who's behind center this year and beyond, if they don't have a talented Oline.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paxton's delivery just looks so lazy to me. Not calling him lazy, but looks like a guy who was never taught how to properly throw a football. As if he has always just relied on arm strength. That works in college football.

Christian Hackenburg is also still looking terrible.

We would have been better off taking a late round QB that year like Arkansas QB Brandon Allen to be honest.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, the things you miss when not watching the game.