• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 2, Buffalo in the Beav....

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can not wait to be there to support this team and watch teh bounce back. If they don't come out like their asses are on fire ready to blow up anything in their path, then I'll really start to worry.

Think the pressure Franklin applied to Donovan in public pays off and he opens up the O more

PSU 41
Buff - 16

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think they will come out ready to kickass? It worries me that they looked so uninspired on Saturday, coaches and players. Especially when that game was hardly a road game.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think they will come out ready to kickass? It worries me that they looked so uninspired on Saturday, coaches and players. Especially when that game was hardly a road game.
I find it hard to believe they won't if they have any pride or competitive spirrit. I think they believed their own preseason hype and thought they could go through motions and it bit them in ass against a team who is not better than them, but came ready to go 4 quarters and beat them

I mean they came out of gate on fire, but seemed to just go into cruise control and couldn't right it again after Temple shifted momentum...like they figured they could hit switch again

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True true. I feel better now. I was pretty negative after the game.

AlistairChiss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope I'm wrong, but I can't see this offense putting up that much against even Buffalo. If Buffalo can't locate the game tape from Temple then maybe (is THAT why we buried it?)

PSU 24
Buffalo 20

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope I'm wrong, but I can't see this offense putting up that much against even Buffalo. If Buffalo can't locate the game tape from Temple then maybe (is THAT why we buried it?)

PSU 24
Buffalo 20

Unless Buffalo can borrow Temple's players on defense it won't matter

Franklin has made it clear he'll be more involved on offense, Donovan needs to put up NOW or he's a dead man walking. Can't continue to be conservative, need to open up and throw vertical

jdl5136

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If things don't get better it would appear Donovan is gone. That isn't the question, but do you think that Franklin would do like Strong at UT and relieve him of the duties during the season.

AlistairChiss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless Buffalo can borrow Temple's players on defense it won't matter

Franklin has made it clear he'll be more involved on offense, Donovan needs to put up NOW or he's a dead man walking. Can't continue to be conservative, need to open up and throw vertical

I respect that you are an optimist, but after seeing a 2 man rush sack Hackenburg with five men protecting him I'm not convinced that they need Temple's defense.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PSU 24
Bulls 3

We still have a great defense so I am not to worried about losing. I am hoping :hope: for 24 points. The only bright spot, and smile that came across my face against Temple was seeing Joey "Big Toe" Julius on the field. I say he should line up for the offense on Saturday.

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% chance of rain tomorrow. :( blah

Still super excited though. And hoping the team shows us something that makes me a little less frightened. Some people had a problem with Hack's idea to bury the tape, but to me it was a sign that hopefully the Temple game was no indication of their actual ability and potential.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% chance of rain tomorrow. :( blah

Still super excited though. And hoping the team shows us something that makes me a little less frightened. Some people had a problem with Hack's idea to bury the tape, but to me it was a sign that hopefully the Temple game was no indication of their actual ability and potential.

YEah, I'm debating not going because of the forecast. If I go I am scalping a ticket so I can decide last minute based on morning forecast. I am locked in for stripe out though, bought my ticket from friend already

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YEah, I'm debating not going because of the forecast. If I go I am scalping a ticket so I can decide last minute based on morning forecast. I am locked in for stripe out though, bought my ticket from friend already

I'm going for sure just because I'm not sure how much longer I'll be in America. I am wondering how many people will end up opting out tomorrow.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going for sure just because I'm not sure how much longer I'll be in America. I am wondering how many people will end up opting out tomorrow.

Probably quite a few if weather ends up like its looking now

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, especially with so many home games in a row

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, especially with so many home games in a row

Yeah, I'll be watching at a bar eating wings. Looks like worst part of weather is going to hit directly during game time. Have fun, be loud and say hi to Shane Simmons and his buddy Anthony MacFarland who will be in the house today

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds good! Rain sucks but it's still good to be in happy valley

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 10-0 at Halftime. Our line still looks bad and we lose our LT before the half. Ouch this year will be brutal to watch. I just hope we can dominate against our so called rival Rutgers during the strip out.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 10-0 at Halftime. Our line still looks bad and we lose our LT before the half. Ouch this year will be brutal to watch. I just hope we can dominate against our so called rival Rutgers during the strip out.

I don't think the OL looked as bad as the predictable play calling. When they opened up in second half, offense looked much better. Saquon BArkley adds a much needed threat at RB to take it distance every play and letting Hack throw deep really loosens it up. Gesecki dropped 2 TDs as well......I think they built some nice momentum in second half and Plamer looked good as well....Nelson injury is a big blow though.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the OL looked as bad as the predictable play calling. When they opened up in second half, offense looked much better. Saquon BArkley adds a much needed threat at RB to take it distance every play and letting Hack throw deep really loosens it up. Gesecki dropped 2 TDs as well......I think they built some nice momentum in second half and Plamer looked good as well....Nelson injury is a big blow though.

Barkley was huge for penn state today and looked awesome averaging 11yds a run. Nelson was a huge blow. Any word on the injury?

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkley was huge for penn state today and looked awesome averaging 11yds a run. Nelson was a huge blow. Any word on the injury?

Franklin said he's been having problems since they've been there with the knee. Didn't allude to it being a season ender, so hopefully its not. Barkley and Polk show you the electric athletes that Franklin is bringing in along with studs like Blacknall. Once his OL develop, look the hell out.

BArkley and Sanders are going to be LETHAL as a combo