• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 17 DUH Brownies

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe if they start Mettenburger.......

Landry Jones....... I wouldn't bet on it!!!!!
Why wouldn't they start Mett? Makes zero sense to me when you can pretty much sum up the Landry Jones experiment as a failure. Landry's contract is up this offseason, and they would be stupid to retain him. This is the perfect opportunity to get Mett's feet wet with this offense. Why not let him sink or swim?

Let Mett play god dammit!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why wouldn't they start Mett? Makes zero sense to me when you can pretty much sum up the Landry Jones experiment as a failure. Landry's contract is up this offseason, and they would be stupid to retain him. This is the perfect opportunity to get Mett's feet wet with this offense. Why not let him sink or swim?

I agree, but everything I have read says Jones is starting.

Cot damned fuckin Cheerleader.......

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@MISKO

Hey buddy!!!!
How the hell are ya???
Hope Christmas was good to you and Mrs. Misk!!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im good how about you ?

Not to bad, just crackin heads at the grind.
Some of the stupid shit people do these days is just off the wall.

Hey, I hope you didn't mind that I threw your name on the add list for Tomi Lahren's page on FB....Thought it had some great shit on there that would interest you. That friggin girl is a beast and takes no shit from no one!!!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to bad, just crackin heads at the grind.
Some of the stupid shit people do these days is just off the wall.

Hey, I hope you didn't mind that I threw your name on the add list for Tomi Lahren's page on FB....Thought it had some great shit on there that would interest you. That friggin girl is a beast and takes no shit from no one!!!
I like tomi she is cool

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Still reading that Jones is starting........ :exploding:

Maybe the cheerleader should treat it like a pre-season game and let Jones have the first half and Mett have the second half....See if Mett has what it takes to come from behind. Because you know he'll have too.

The Browns are gonna treat this game as their Super Bowl.... The stat books won't say the Browns beat the Steelers without Bell, Ben, and AB in the game, It will just say the Browns beat the Steelers. :whoppdeedoo:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I sit from my morning view spot getting ready to go out and about today...the Browns don't rank all that high on my things to do list, but the game will be played I suppose.

So I'll keep my post simple...GO STEELERS!

stx.JPG

To bad this is over in a few more days...damn I could get use to this real fast!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I sit from my morning view spot getting ready to go out and about today...the Browns don't rank all that high on my things to do list, but the game will be played I suppose.

So I'll keep my post simple...GO STEELERS!

View attachment 153019

To bad this is over in a few more days...damn I could get use to this real fast!
wow !!! gorgeous. you lucky guy .. im jelly

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still reading that Jones is starting........ :exploding:

Maybe the cheerleader should treat it like a pre-season game and let Jones have the first half and Mett have the second half....See if Mett has what it takes to come from behind. Because you know he'll have too.

The Browns are gonna treat this game as their Super Bowl.... The stat books won't say the Browns beat the Steelers without Bell, Ben, and AB in the game, It will just say the Browns beat the Steelers. :whoppdeedoo:
I can live with it so long as the Steelers make a huge push to the Super Bowl. 1 loss to the Browns would be a font-sized-1 footnote in the Super Bowl LI textbooks. But if they fail, it'll be yet another glaring sub-500 stat for Tomlin's failure records lol.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To make sure the Browns finish w/ the worst record in the NFL owner Jimmy Haslam has instructed Hue Jackson's team to punt on 3rd down.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To make sure the Browns finish w/ the worst record in the NFL owner Jimmy Haslam has instructed Hue Jackson's team to punt on 3rd down.
Maybe the Browns are too scared of the pressure that comes with the #1 overall pick? So this could be their super bowl!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Browns are too scared of the pressure that comes with the #1 overall pick? So this could be their super bowl!

I thing they're looking forward to the pressure. They have written the drafting game plan for making the wrong selections since '99. Tim Couch, Courtney Brown, Brandon Weeden, Trent Richardson, Brady Quinn, Johnny Football, all wasted 1st rounders. And the list goes on. Those were just the ones I could think of immediately. No matter where they pick in next years draft it'll be the wrong decision. It's what they do.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thing they're looking forward to the pressure. They have written the drafting game plan for making the wrong selections since '99. Tim Couch, Courtney Brown, Brandon Weeden, Trent Richardson, Brady Quinn, Johnny Football, all wasted 1st rounders. And the list goes on. Those were just the ones I could think of immediately. No matter where they pick in next years draft it'll be the wrong decision. It's what they do.
And the rest of the NFL thanks them for "weeding" out the scrubs.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the rest of the NFL thanks them for "weeding" out the scrubs.

I'm sure the organization would say you're welcome NFL. Al Lerner bought the team when they returned & passed away a couple of years later. His son Randy took over & after he sold the team admitted he wasn't even a football. Well just fuck great! No wonder the organization couldn't get their heads out of their asses & do anything right. And w/ how even backwards they have been for a while they somehow have managed to take a giant leap backwards under the ownership of Jimmy Haslam.