• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 16!!!

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STFU.

They were 2-14 before Reid went there.
Fox has never had to build a team from the ground up either......like Reid has done in Philly and KC.

And I said Reid was a good regular season head coach, he just fails in the playoffs. A lot of coaches do. Just take a look at former Chiefs HC Marty Schottenheimer. Great regular season Head coach he went 200–126–1 in the regular season that's a great HC. However this sums up him up very well and Andy Reid is in the same boat.

Schottenheimer spent a total of 10 seasons as head coach of the Kansas City Chiefs, from 1989 to 1998 recording a 101–58–1 regular season record (.634) and had three division titles, seven playoff appearances, and a trip to the AFC Championship game in 1993, losing to the Buffalo Bills.

He got to the playoffs a bunch, just choked when he got there, Reid is falling into that same category.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,201.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I said Reid was a good regular season head coach, he just fails in the playoffs. A lot of coaches do. Just take a look at former Chiefs HC Marty Schottenheimer. Great regular season Head coach he went 200–126–1 in the regular season that's a great HC. However this sums up him up very well and Andy Reid is in the same boat.

Schottenheimer spent a total of 10 seasons as head coach of the Kansas City Chiefs, from 1989 to 1998 recording a 101–58–1 regular season record (.634) and had three division titles, seven playoff appearances, and a trip to the AFC Championship game in 1993, losing to the Buffalo Bills.

He got to the playoffs a bunch, just choked when he got there, Reid is falling into that same category.

Except, Reid just got there......compared to Schotty.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except, Reid just got there......compared to Schotty.

This is Reid's 5th year in KC, and he spent 14 years in Philly where he wont the division 6 times and made the playoffs 9 times, losing in the SB once.

Reid is a great regular season head coach, just not a playoff one. So as long as KC is happy just going to the playoffs but never winning anything they'll be happy with Reid....until they get sick of that just like Philly did.

rightstuff

Trump convicted on Washing Money.LOL.
Hoopla Cash
$ 13.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but does Carolina have anything to play for? Do they rest the starters?
maybe the game for the #2 seed. Home field over Saints. They can be anywhere from #2 to #5. I’d say they got something to play for.