• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 11 WDIS

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need a RB in one league from among Derrick Henry, James White, Jamaal Williams, and Thomas Rawls. 1/20, no ppr. Probably a toss-up between Henry and Williams...Henry's the better player and Thursday nights favor the running game, Williams has the better matchup and would get a ton of touches if TyMo is out or limited.

Need a flex in another from among Henry, White, Williams, Adrian Peterson, and Ted Ginn. 1/10, no ppr. AP's the wild card here...can he continue alternating good games with crappy ones, or were the two prior good ones anomalies? Otherwise it's probably the same coin flip between Henry and Williams.

Thoughts?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need a RB in one league from among Derrick Henry, James White, Jamaal Williams, and Thomas Rawls. 1/20, no ppr. Probably a toss-up between Henry and Williams...Henry's the better player and Thursday nights favor the running game, Williams has the better matchup and would get a ton of touches if TyMo is out or limited.

Need a flex in another from among Henry, White, Williams, Adrian Peterson, and Ted Ginn. 1/10, no ppr. AP's the wild card here...can he continue alternating good games with crappy ones, or were the two prior good ones anomalies? Otherwise it's probably the same coin flip between Henry and Williams.

Thoughts?

1. Henry is your upside, but he is also too low of a floor... and the fact he plays Thursday and is the away player makes me want to stay away from him... I would go Jamaal Williams because of the touches...

2. I would go AP... his 2 bad games were against good defenses, and even last week he still had 20+ touches... Houston is not exactly a good defense anymore... 20+ touches again is pretty safe, so I think his floor is highest...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Henry is your upside, but he is also too low of a floor... and the fact he plays Thursday and is the away player makes me want to stay away from him... I would go Jamaal Williams because of the touches...

2. I would go AP... his 2 bad games were against good defenses, and even last week he still had 20+ touches... Houston is not exactly a good defense anymore... 20+ touches again is pretty safe, so I think his floor is highest...

ditto

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams (hate it)

Peterson (thinking 37 carries on a Sunday doesn't translate into production four days later). Off ten days rest, his 20+ touches should be more productive. That said, Gabbert could certainly screw things up. But I really want to start Ginn this week, but am scared after last week, even though he is top 30. If Norman "blankets" Thomas, Ginn could have an extra handful of targets this week.... assuming they don't run it for 500 yards again. :L

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I really want to start Ginn this week, but am scared after last week, even though he is top 30. If Norman "blankets" Thomas, Ginn could have an extra handful of targets this week....

Adam Thielen agrees with your assessment of the Skins secondary

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams and Peterson.