• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 11, New Orleans Saints @ Los Angeles Rams, 11/26/17, 1:30 pm, PST, CBS

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Rams first win when losing the turnover battle.
2. Rams were 3-14 on 3rd down.
3. Besides that Kamara 74 yard run, the Saints ran the ball 15 times for 44 yards.
4. Rams allowed a Saints season low of 14 first downs, which should be even less if they didn't play prevent defense on the final possession for the Saints
5. Gurley had a 100 yards from scrimmage for the 8th this season, last year he only had one 100 yard from scrimmage game.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey, i was able to see the 2nd half. But ill probably be missing the next 3 to 4 games if they have early start times.
Unless we get bad weather, then to hell with selling christmas trees ...

Second half you say, when Saints started their mini comeback. Well that explains it. How about wearing an eyepatch so you can only watch with one eye?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SOOOO

i guess the bigger question is how do we fix this discord between Watkins and Goff. I would hate to give a WR a big contract if he isn't developing a connection with the QB. Goff seemed to adjust to Reynolds being around much quicker in 1 game then watkins with 11

1) From day 1, McVay is all about spreading the ball around. This is smart. I would to love see the TEs get more looks, Sammy get more looks, etc. I think Goff locked in on Woods and does with Kupp alot. They've developed chemistry through trust and timing.

2) Reynolds came in late April after the draft? So he's probably had more reps than #12. Sammy came in August? Whole lotta WRs on that roster that have some talent, so it's tough for Sammy to walk in and get/demand all the targets. Woods got there first which makes sense. Kupp & Reynolds shortly after and so on.

IMO I think he's working his way up and this injury to Woods should help the chemistry between Watkins and Goff, because now he will get more looks.

Reps Reps Reps and build trust during the games. Also Goff is 23 and Watkins 24 so they have plenty of time to gel.