• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 11: Bears at Giants GAME-THREAD

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp... Go figure. Great first drive, great throw from Jay to Miller for the TD.

Barth misses the PAT. 40 MPH winds today.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, SHOCKER!

We can't play with a lead! Who would have thought? Moving the ball at ease on us.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense moving at will, wow.

Let's see if the defense has any desire to take over this game, or if they're just going to keep the Giants right in it.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Rich,i just cant get into it.............I`m just concentrating on my FF team.:crazy:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Rich,i just cant get into it.............I`m just concentrating on my FF team.:crazy:

Same mostly. Which is why I'm livid that Zach Miller is out.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears literally had their practice squad out there by the end of that game.

Hopefully Leonard Floyd is okay. Neck injuries are scary.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really could not recognize the winds on that field until a ref called a penalty and it looked like his pants were going to be blown off. Tough day to have to throw the ball. At least Marquis Wilson caught a pass before he gets hurt again.
Cool to see Robbie Gould latch on somewhere too.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really could not recognize the winds on that field until a ref called a penalty and it looked like his pants were going to be blown off. Tough day to have to throw the ball. At least Marquis Wilson caught a pass before he gets hurt again.
Cool to see Robbie Gould latch on somewhere too.

Not sure why Wilson ran out of bounds there. Looked like he at the very least had some more yardage he could have picked up, perhaps even score if he could have shaken the defender.

JPP isn't even good and he beat the living fuck out of Adams, that replacement RT. Yikes, that was brutal. After Sitton went down, the run game disappeared. I am pretty convinced that we win that game if Miller and Sitton don't go down.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard that Miller broke his foot when JPP stepped on it. I dont know, the run game was pretty dominating against Minny with Kush and Larsen, but the giants usually have a strong D line.

Just been an odd year. The bears beat Minny and we watch minny go on a long losing streak so minny is not that good. But Minny has lost 5 starters on the offense. Then they play Tampa and we think the bears should have won that game, but then Tampa takes care of Kansas City. Some of it makes sense, but then we lost to Green Bay and they go on a 4 game losing streak too.

I think Wilson ran out of bounds because he really did not have a feel to where he was on the field since he is hardly on it, but then again, he might have to get over the mental aspect of not thinking something will break if he stays on the field.

A play that suck out was watching Jay run that read option. I dont know if the play was to flip a pass to Howard past the line of scrimmage, but Jay kept the ball and Howard was untouched thru the line anyway. They might have outsmarted themselves. You just think 30mph winds, you should keep the ball on the ground.