• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 10, Los Angeles Rams @ Minnesota Vikings, 11/19/17, 10:00 am, PST, FOX

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are very young on offense. Goff faced alot of pressure in a crazy environment.. They needed this experience and hopefully can build/learn from it. Goff also needs to find someone besides Cupp to throw to on 3rd down. Get the TE's more involved. If Goff can take off and run here and there even for 4-5 yards on 1st or 2nd down that would help against stout defenses likes this one. Exactly why I liked Wentz > Goff -- that kid is tough and can run too. McVay needs to throw deep more than once per game as well.

And I've been saying it -- we need a big RB to help Gurley against defenses like this. Another good thing about the Eagles they have 2 "rammers" at RB.

Defensively I think they were just on the field alot because our offense did nothing after the first drive.

Keenum and Shurmur had their day in the sun.. It's all about how you finish.

I agree they need to be exposed to this type of environment now

We definitely need to get Everett more involved, this guy creates mismatches. Everett has made more big plays than Higbee.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rough loss yesterday and the Saints next week.

Good thing the Rams had a hot start.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woods out a couple of weeks with shoulder injury.

So, the Rams lost their most reliable receiver during their toughest part of the schedule.

That hurts!

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come to think of it. We did not have one offensive play yesterday that involved the little turd. He didn't get on the field. I wonder what's up, if anything?
Yeah that's right, whats up with that? Where was he? good question.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woods out a couple of weeks with shoulder injury.

So, the Rams lost their most reliable receiver during their toughest part of the schedule.

That hurts!
Yeah some of those shoulder issues can be bad. Two weeks can turn into three. But Kupp and team will have to step up.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly guys, I think the Rams win 3 more games ( AZ, TN & SF ), with Sea being a wildcard to get them 4.

That puts them at 10-6 ( or 11-5 if they beat Sea ).

If they lose to either the Cards or Titans, I think they miss the playoffs.

After watching the Rams get beat badly by a journeyman QB like Keenum, I just don't see them beating NO or Philly who are both balling right now and their QB's are better than Keenum.

I will be pleasantly surprised if they pull a win out of one of those games.

I think the season will come down to the Sea and TN games, personally.

If they go 3-3 the rest of the way, they make the PO's.

PLAYOFFS, we're talking about playoffs?

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I’m nuts, but I see us beating the Saints this weekend. Losing to the Vikings was the best thing to happen to u, not the injuries of course, but We needed that big game experience environment. It can overwhelming for young guys. When is the last time we played in that big of a game, 2002. They will get use to it, and they will perform better in it.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree BattleLyon. I think we come out and beat the Saints just because of the loss and other things like McVay hates losing and he will remind this team ALL week long of what it feels like to lose in front of a national audience.