• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 10 @ Colts

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not my fault you're such a tight ass that you can't take a joke. Go fuck yourself. You're the whiny fucking bitch who started all this shit.

Awe he started it....
How adult. If you recall you quoted my post dickless.
You know the old saying, open mouth insert foot....good job shit strain

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything else you'd like to protest Krappernick???

:fuck2give:

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation: Ben thought Haley's playcalls were bullshit so he burnt a timeout to see if he could figure somethin else out, but then had to take a delay of game penalty because his 2nd call was even worse.

That seemed to rustle Haley's jimmies somethin fierce.
That's awesome. I thought it looks like Haley was saying "shut the fuck up Ben" haha!

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything else you'd like to protest Krappernick???

:fuck2give:
Wow, a petty, stupid piece of shit who doesn't know how to take a joke. You sure you should be on the internet, boy?

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awe he started it....
How adult. If you recall you quoted my post dickless.
You know the old saying, open mouth insert foot....good job shit strain

I quoted your stupid post where you were talking out of your fucking ass, not knowing what you were talking about and I quoted it with a joke. If you can't take a joke, don't be on the fucking internet.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee is another team we could struggle against and this time, Mariota CAN beat us and will if we let him. Does anyone know if Rodgers is coming back in time for the us in 2 weeks?
Ten is tied for first in their Division and has a winning record at 6-3. So, we'll destroy them in Primetime on Thursday. If they had a losing record, they'd beat us BUT they don't.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ten is tied for first in their Division and has a winning record at 6-3. So, we'll destroy them in Primetime on Thursday. If they had a losing record, they'd beat us BUT they don't.

Ha, you're probably right. I wonder why that is a thing that we do. It's so freaking annoying.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(looks in backseat at Psych and Terry and sighs) :gaah:

"Don't make me come back there!" :nono:

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, you're probably right. I wonder why that is a thing that we do. It's so freaking annoying.
Most of us think it's MT's fault but no one really knows why or they'd fix it.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, a petty, stupid piece of shit who doesn't know how to take a joke. You sure you should be on the internet, boy?

I quoted your stupid post where you were talking out of your fucking ass, not knowing what you were talking about and I quoted it with a joke. If you can't take a joke, don't be on the fucking internet.

And yet like the pole smoker from antifa, you keep quoting me thinking you are such a bad ass.
Whatever you say internet tough guy. You're so full of Shit, your eyes are brown, your so engulfed with making me look so bad you felt the need to try and show me how wrong I am.....laughable.
Your not worth my time to show you how foolish you are, but all of a sudden you pull a rabbit out of your ass.....
"I was joking."
Oh dear God in heaven (excuse me if that offends you) you are just so funny. :bullshit:

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet like the pole smoker from antifa, you keep quoting me thinking you are such a bad ass.
Whatever you say internet tough guy. You're so full of Shit, your eyes are brown, your so engulfed with making me look so bad you felt the need to try and show me how wrong I am.....laughable.
Your not worth my time to show you how foolish you are, but all of a sudden you pull a rabbit out of your ass.....
"I was joking."
Oh dear God in heaven (excuse me if that offends you) you are just so funny. :bullshit:

I could care less if I make you look bad, you do an good enough job of that yourself. I will continue to quote you everytime you feel the need to quote me and open your dumbass mouth and try to act all big and tough and you say I'm not worth your time yet you take the time out to fucking keep starting shit. You're a fucking hypocrite and you can't even keep your own thought straight. If you weren't such a petty, stupid, dumbass mother fucker, you would've used what little common sense you have in that tiny ass brain of your to realize that it was a joke.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright you two, this is your last warning! If I have to come back there you'll both be sorry.

You're both Steelers' fans not Browns' or Cincy fans, ACT like it.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could care less if I make you look bad, you do an good enough job of that yourself. I will continue to quote you everytime you feel the need to quote me and open your dumbass mouth and try to act all big and tough and you say I'm not worth your time yet you take the time out to fucking keep starting shit. You're a fucking hypocrite and you can't even keep your own thought straight. If you weren't such a petty, stupid, dumbass mother fucker, you would've used what little common sense you have in that tiny ass brain of your to realize that it was a joke.

:pound::pound::pound:
Do you need some pliers to get your jimmies unrustled????
Want it your so called dumb joke that made the first quote.....
Go back, read thru, I'll wait......
And see unlike you, I don't jump to answer your stupidity. I have work to do from time to time. Every now and then a protestor needs a swift kick in the ass......

Wait, is that the national anthem I hear......

Hahaha

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaching: What an utter disappointment. A wins a win, but god damn that felt like a brutal loss. 2 weeks to prep for a meddling 3-6 team and you come out looking the exact same as you did before the bye week. The same lousy & undisciplined offense. I do have to say that it was refreshing to see Ben shake off 2 of Haley's playcalls inside the RZ (2pt conversion sequence where he took a TO then a delay of game). We may be starting to see the turmoil they need to push Haley out the door. Ben's resistance is key because we know Tomlin nor the Rooneys are going to put the pressure on him. The offense was an ugly 0 for 5 on 3rd downs in the 1st half. Ended the game at 5/13 on 3rd downs (38%). 2/4 in the RZ. Numerous penalties seemed to cost them in the 1st half. But Tomlin must have figured out a way to motivate them at halftime because the 2nd half was better. Defense looked unusually bad but figured out a way to clamp down late in the game. Still felt like a very shoddy effort from all phases. F

Offense: Not really sure how the O-line struggled with that defensive front, but Ben was under duress often in that game. Lapses in protection were clear as day for most of the game. AVill & Foster played like hot garbage. The early interception was unfortunate but I think it was a necessity for Ben to realize that Bryant isn't the playmaker he/everyone wants him to be. Throwing up a jump ball like that and watching Bryant give a sub-Mike-Wallace-like effort on that ball was all I needed to see to know that Bryant doesn't deserve the attention he wants. JuJu is the present & the future. Not saying that Bryant isn't a necessity though. Because if you paid attention to the defensive secondary keeping 2-high safeties almost the entire game then you will understand why Bryant's presence is useful. Juju is fast, but he's not the gamebreaking playmaker that demands 2-high. Bell had some success but was largely kept in check. The running game struggled to get going even though it was getting decent yardage in the 1st half. 2nd half the playcalls left a lot to be desired and the ypc went down the drain. D

Defense: Missed tackles were yet again an ugly theme for the day. It improved in the 2nd half thankfully. As did the rest of the game for the defense. D-Line was almost nonexistent in the 1st half. Pressure got home in the 2nd though and the Colts struggled to move the ball. Hats off to Sensabaugh for stepping in like he did when Haden went down. Secondary looked awful as a result of those 2 big TD plays. But overall they held the colts to a net of 196yds so it wasn't too terrible. B-

ST: Boz had a tumultuous day. 1 FG, 1 FG blocked, and 1 FG missed. But....
tenor.gif

...By winning the game. Boz is still the man. A more unheralded storyline that deserves some props is Jordan Berry having a helluva night. Booming a couple 50+ yarders (long of 58) and pinning the Colts deep consistently was huge. On a day the offense couldn't find its rhythm he was flipping the field giving nothing to the Colts' advantage. Also gotta give props to him & JJ for the hustle on running down that guy to keep 2pts off the board. B+

Overall: Shame on everyone involved for not being better prepared for this game. Players were quoted as saying they didn't feel like it was gameday, so something was clearly amiss with the motivation & focus. They need to regroup fast. C

Injuries: Crushing blow to the secondary losing Haden. Tomlin said it was a broken fibula. Still waiting on more prognosis but initial timetable has him returning as early as week 15 against NE. My guess, they'll keep him on the shelf until the playoffs if they get there. Heard Mitchell tweaked his ankle. No indication if that was related to his achilles that he's been having issues with, but honestly we won't miss him. Might be starting Golden or Wilcox on the short week.

Outlook: Short turnaround week for the Steelers to host the Titans on Thursday Night. Lets hope this embarrassing game was a good wakeup call to get them back to being focused. Titans are finding their rhythm so this game could be more interesting than I thought a few weeks ago. They are much better team than the Colts. Steelers have a chokehold on the division but theres no reason to overlook this conference game. Gotta keep stacking wins.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaching: What an utter disappointment. A wins a win, but god damn that felt like a brutal loss. 2 weeks to prep for a meddling 3-6 team and you come out looking the exact same as you did before the bye week. The same lousy & undisciplined offense. I do have to say that it was refreshing to see Ben shake off 2 of Haley's playcalls inside the RZ (2pt conversion sequence where he took a TO then a delay of game). We may be starting to see the turmoil they need to push Haley out the door. Ben's resistance is key because we know Tomlin nor the Rooneys are going to put the pressure on him. The offense was an ugly 0 for 5 on 3rd downs in the 1st half. Ended the game at 5/13 on 3rd downs (38%). 2/4 in the RZ. Numerous penalties seemed to cost them in the 1st half. But Tomlin must have figured out a way to motivate them at halftime because the 2nd half was better. Defense looked unusually bad but figured out a way to clamp down late in the game. Still felt like a very shoddy effort from all phases. F

Offense: Not really sure how the O-line struggled with that defensive front, but Ben was under duress often in that game. Lapses in protection were clear as day for most of the game. AVill & Foster played like hot garbage. The early interception was unfortunate but I think it was a necessity for Ben to realize that Bryant isn't the playmaker he/everyone wants him to be. Throwing up a jump ball like that and watching Bryant give a sub-Mike-Wallace-like effort on that ball was all I needed to see to know that Bryant doesn't deserve the attention he wants. JuJu is the present & the future. Not saying that Bryant isn't a necessity though. Because if you paid attention to the defensive secondary keeping 2-high safeties almost the entire game then you will understand why Bryant's presence is useful. Juju is fast, but he's not the gamebreaking playmaker that demands 2-high. Bell had some success but was largely kept in check. The running game struggled to get going even though it was getting decent yardage in the 1st half. 2nd half the playcalls left a lot to be desired and the ypc went down the drain. D

Defense: Missed tackles were yet again an ugly theme for the day. It improved in the 2nd half thankfully. As did the rest of the game for the defense. D-Line was almost nonexistent in the 1st half. Pressure got home in the 2nd though and the Colts struggled to move the ball. Hats off to Sensabaugh for stepping in like he did when Haden went down. Secondary looked awful as a result of those 2 big TD plays. But overall they held the colts to a net of 196yds so it wasn't too terrible. B-

ST: Boz had a tumultuous day. 1 FG, 1 FG blocked, and 1 FG missed. But....
tenor.gif

...By winning the game. Boz is still the man. A more unheralded storyline that deserves some props is Jordan Berry having a helluva night. Booming a couple 50+ yarders (long of 58) and pinning the Colts deep consistently was huge. On a day the offense couldn't find its rhythm he was flipping the field giving nothing to the Colts' advantage. Also gotta give props to him & JJ for the hustle on running down that guy to keep 2pts off the board. B+

Overall: Shame on everyone involved for not being better prepared for this game. Players were quoted as saying they didn't feel like it was gameday, so something was clearly amiss with the motivation & focus. They need to regroup fast. C

Injuries: Crushing blow to the secondary losing Haden. Tomlin said it was a broken fibula. Still waiting on more prognosis but initial timetable has him returning as early as week 15 against NE. My guess, they'll keep him on the shelf until the playoffs if they get there. Heard Mitchell tweaked his ankle. No indication if that was related to his achilles that he's been having issues with, but honestly we won't miss him. Might be starting Golden or Wilcox on the short week.

Outlook: Short turnaround week for the Steelers to host the Titans on Thursday Night. Lets hope this embarrassing game was a good wakeup call to get them back to being focused. Titans are finding their rhythm so this game could be more interesting than I thought a few weeks ago. They are much better team than the Colts. Steelers have a chokehold on the division but theres no reason to overlook this conference game. Gotta keep stacking wins.

Great work as always...good you waited to cool off to post it....just busting.

Probably the only one I thought was harsh...coaching...agree, the 1st half was an F...the 2nd half...maybe a B- for the 1st time in a while they seemed to adjust and have some success allowing them to hang around an eventually get a 2nd chance to win it....after merging the two halves...maybe a D+.

It seem like most of us thought this would be a lopsided win....Tomlin takes the results of these games, and he should as the HC, but if we really look into it, they are never shootouts...sometimes it's both sides, but the OFC almost always performs poorly in these games vs lower level opponents.

2pt...That was great to see and maybe it the beginning of the end of Haley. I think Tomlin went along with it, but Haley was really a Rooney hire iirc. MT could probably get rid of him but Ben would have to be the instigator to get full support from AR Jr.

Outlook...I honestly think this performance will have some teams maybe not think PIT is a legit SB contender...which is good imo...they don't handle the top perch very well. TN is not be an easy game...imo it will take their best effort to defend home turf...the road team really has their work week turned upside down with these TNF gms...hope that continues to trend towards the home team.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok boys, that's enough.