• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 10 @ Colts

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit that's right. Mah bad. I still proved you wrong though so I win.

So you think......

If you feel interjecting yourself and being wrong is winning. Hahaha

Aren't they playing the anthem somewhere, don't you have a knee to callous???

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think......

If you feel interjecting yourself and being wrong is winning. Hahaha

Aren't they playing the anthem somewhere, don't you have a knee to callous???

You were 100% wrong and I was half wrong. Suck it up, buttercup. You always take things to personally like this? Jesus, now I remember why I stopped interacting with you. You realize how stupid and ignorant you're being over a petty issue. Grow the fuck up.

Last edited:

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This was during the 2point.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were 100% wrong and I was half wrong. Suck it up, buttercup. You always take things to personally like this? Jesus, now I remember why I stopped interacting with you. You realize how stupid and ignorant you're being over a petty issue. Grow the fuck up.

Excuse me fuck wad.....your the one that thought of interjecting your stupidity in something I said.....

Anyone that thinks of Pittsburgh in Indianapolis thinks firstly of the immaculate tackle and what an ugly Fuckin game that was. But you decided to make an issue of it.

Secondly, you quoted me....don't like what I have to say.....leave me the fuck alone. Otherwise you'll hear what I have to say. And trust me, not only do I take great pride in slapping around Dumb fucking protestors, I get paid for it.

Now fuck off Krapper Jr.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Desir had a great game. AB was shut down until a lucky broken play.
turns out jacoby played the 4th with a concussion fire chucky . Melvin has also been great . I can't wait for a new coach our safties hooker and gaithers are gonna be all pros . they have fixed running between the tackles .

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Limas is seriously starting to cut into my once bottomless AB fantasy points well

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuse me fuck wad.....your the one that thought of interjecting your stupidity in something I said.....

Anyone that thinks of Pittsburgh in Indianapolis thinks firstly of the immaculate tackle and what an ugly Fuckin game that was. But you decided to make an issue of it.

Secondly, you quoted me....don't like what I have to say.....leave me the fuck alone. Otherwise you'll hear what I have to say. And trust me, not only do I take great pride in slapping around Dumb fucking protestors, I get paid for it.

Now fuck off Krapper Jr.

Make an issue out of it? It's called a joke you fucking idiot. Get the sand out of your vagina or go fuck yourself. Whatever you decide to do, make sure you shut the fuck up while you're doing it.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This was during the 2point.

What exactly am I seeing here? Just Haley being pissed?

Translation: Ben thought Haley's playcalls were bullshit so he burnt a timeout to see if he could figure somethin else out, but then had to take a delay of game penalty because his 2nd call was even worse.

That seemed to rustle Haley's jimmies somethin fierce.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation: Ben thought Haley's playcalls were bullshit so he burnt a timeout to see if he could figure somethin else out, but then had to take a delay of game penalty because his 2nd call was even worse.

I hope someone does more than rustle his jimmies because this offense is bullshit. Our defense is carrying the load in most of these games. 2nd defense in the league, 18th offense. What the actual fuck?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 10 Recap

I'll take it.

OFC...2 of 5...maybe they had 100 total yds the 1st half. They looked about as anemic as a team could look. Hard to point a finger at a reason because it was so widepsread...OL wasn't block great. This unit has done a 180...they went from going to 2 for the sake of to not being able to get a 2 pt play off without calling timeout.

2nd half...got some nice plays by AB and Juju when they needed them the most...glad to see MB make a couple of meaning plays in the game...teams are going to take AB away more and more...hope these other players are ready...last thing on OFC...was Ben just waiting for McD to get in the endzone? Or was it possible he really didn't see him until he threw it. One note...Connor did get a carry and made a 1st down actually and came up a tad gimpy...curious to see if they would have kept him in there if he hadn't come up gimpy.

DEF...3 of 5...Overall they played well, but the lapses were painful as both long TDs changed the scoreboard. Take those away it was a dominant performance, but we can't take those away. Burns seems to be comfortable with his 10-12 yd cushion, but doing so he's relying on his speed to make up the ground and make a play on the ball of heaven forbid...make a tackle...but JMHO, he has to respond to the double move...I think he'll see a few more of those. The other long TD pass...Mitchell has to clean that tackle up!!! Maybe he was ailing IDK, but I don't think there is much drop off in production with Golden or Wilcox.

ST...2 of 5...only making the game winner keeps this from being a 1...and imo you get a 1 for showing on time.

We got another thriller from a sub 500 team...this time they come out on top...so they keep the #1 seed another week...I'm going to stop thinking this OFC is going to find a groove this second half...they are what they are. I don't expect a new bag of tricks...if the OL plays well, they will have a chance against any team, but barring something out of the norm, they're not going to be running away from too many teams.

Relieved...now the short week for TN.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Clearly Ben was not happy with something...I like this ^ theory!

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee is another team we could struggle against and this time, Mariota CAN beat us and will if we let him. Does anyone know if Rodgers is coming back in time for the us in 2 weeks?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make an issue out of it? It's called a joke you fucking idiot. Get the sand out of your vagina or go fuck yourself. Whatever you decide to do, make sure you shut the fuck up while you're doing it.

Awe is the douchetard all whiny.....
Please tell us another joke......

head up ass_kindlephoto-48141264.jpg