• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 1, Indianapolis Colts at Los Angeles Rams, 9/10/17, 1:05pm PST

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Hekker is worth every penny of his bigger contract as he can also throw the ball quite well as we have all witness on numerous occasions.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McVay has a lot more intel on the Redskins than they have on him. The Skins had better personnel on offense last year as well.

He's got all the motivation in the world behind him for this game. And knows Cousins weaknesses probably better than Cousins.
Since the Redskins are the local team, I got to watch the game. It was very easy to tell the two targets he was the most comfortable with was Pryor and Reed. Philly made the running game non-existent. I think that with Donald coming back helping stop the run (along with QB pressure) and if our secondary keeps constant tabs on those two, there's absolutely no reason why we can't be 2-0 after this game.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best part about this game is that we adapted and took what they gave us. Last year when an opponent stacked the box to negate the run, we kept trying to run. Colts dared us to pass and Goff threw for over 300.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The play calling was gutsy and excellent, a far cry from the last 5 years. The Rams are back in the big league.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best part about this game is that we adapted and took what they gave us. Last year when an opponent stacked the box to negate the run, we kept trying to run. Colts dared us to pass and Goff threw for over 300.
The big difference I believe is that last year, this would've been a close 17-13 type game that we could've easily have let get away. The offense looked a lot more in sync and showed what they were actually capable of doing with someone calling an offense that isn't out of middle school. Still, a concern of mine is the running game. While Gurley I believe looked more energetic and showed signs of elusiveness, we need him to have some games where he shines like we all believe he can and exceed that 100 yard rushing mark.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The big difference I believe is that last year, this would've been a close 17-13 type game that we could've easily have let get away. The offense looked a lot more in sync and showed what they were actually capable of doing with someone calling an offense that isn't out of middle school. Still, a concern of mine is the running game. While Gurley I believe looked more energetic and showed signs of elusiveness, we need him to have some games where he shines like we all believe he can and exceed that 100 yard rushing mark.

I saw somewhere on twitter that broke down Gurley's performance since he's been in the league and it wasn't pretty.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as Goff has games like Sunday's, Gurley will be fine. The Colts were daring the Rams to throw the ball by stacking the box, and Goff made them pay. Once they put 7 in the box, to stop the pass, Gurley will get his...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrooks got one too and is signed. These are keeper players, the kind of winners that Fisher tried to destroy but McVay and company will build into a powerhouse franchise.